11

Grayson's POV

We get to the hospital and end up having to wait 10 minutes or so before we could go see Jen.

Once we were able to, despite the doctors words of only two at a time, We all went and he said nothing luckily.

We get to her room and Alissa grips my hand tightly.

Her mom is awake now luckily.  But she is crying.

"I'm sorry Alissa" She said sobbing and Alissa looks down.

"I should have believed you.." She said 

"Its okay." Alissa said and walked closer to the hospital bed.

"No its not. He was doing things to you girls and I just didn't want to believe it.. I should have got the hint when you left." She said shaking her head.

I look over to see Paisley crying and Ethan hugging her.

I lowkey wonder if Ethan likes her.. Like Would that be wrong considering how much younger she is.. Well she is only 3 years.. thats not that bad and plus, she is about to turn 15.

I mean yeah she is pretty, but I think Alissa is prettier.

I kind of zone out as they talked. Thinking about all of the shit that he did to Alissa and Paisley and Jen

Damn. 

I shoulda just killed him.

But in my defense. Alissa was crying and I didn't want to continue beating him when she needed a hug.

I feel an arm being slung around my shoulder and I look over and see Ethan.

"You good man?" He asked and I nodded a little.

"God I hope he doesn't get out of jail anytime soon" I said quietly, shaking my head.

"Damn I would have killed him if I had the chance like you did.." He said shaking his head.

"I wish I would have.. But she wouldn't have looked at me the same if I did" I said 

"Oh.. yeah" He said 

I hear them talking about Ethan and I and we both look towards the bed.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing I was just telling mom what had happened" Alissa replies and I nodded a little.

"When do you get out of here?" I asked Jen and she shrugs.

"Hopefully by morning. Maybe tonight. Boys. Do y'all think that Paisley can stay with you too? I just.. Really need a few days?" Jen asked.

"Oh. Yeah of course. We have plenty of space for them both" Ethan replies 

"Alright. Thank you boys. I appreciate that" She said and we both nod.

I look between Paisley, Jen, and Alissa and see them all crying.

"When y'all are crying, you look so much alike" I said noticing how their sad faces all are the exact same.