Do You Feel It?

Sanji didn't know what to think.

Nearly every song that he listened to off of Zoro's mixtape sounded exactly the same to him.

A few of them stood out as being distinct, but when he loaded the cd onto his laptop and opened it with his media player, none of the tracks were labeled. None of the artists were, either. Every song he tabbed through was by Unknown Artist off of an Unknown album.

Initially impressed by Zoro coming through on his word to supplement him with music, Sanji ended up becoming more annoyed than impressed when he realized Zoro had neglected to embed any specifics in his recommendations.

How was he supposed to 'pick out something he liked' if he didn't know what it was he liked?

Even when Zoro was trying to help, he was, ultimately, rather unhelpful.

Sanji ended up having to jot down a few of the lyrics he could understand from the songs he did like and run them through Google to get the information Zoro had neglected to provide. He was bemused to find that one of them was by the Tralalaws; he was sure that would make Zoro angry somehow.

From there it was unclear to him what it was that kept him on Google, but Sanji spent the rest of his evening waiting for Nami to get in contact with him on the internet. He knew he should have been practicing, but the thought of touching Zoro's guitar at the moment made him uncomfortable.

He started his night of internet searches with the Tralalaws, hoping to gain some more insight into the band Nami had invited him to see with them.

They had a website, but when he clicked on it, he couldn't find any information about them that seemed relevant to him. Not that he knew what exactly it was he was looking for, but their website didn't have whatever it was.

Wikipedia did, though.

'The Tralalaws are a punk rock band formed by singer/lyricist/guitarist Trafalgar Law along with bassist Bepo, drummer 'Penguin', and guitarist Shachi.'

There was a picture of the band together on stage, and Sanji couldn't help but notice how sickly the singer, Law, seemed to appear. More than anything, though, he appeared pissed off. The man's eyes were full of a burning hatred that scathed him even though Sanji was merely looking at a picture of him.

He could hardly begin to imagine what he'd be like when they saw him live.

Sanji kept reading.

Career

'The Tralalaws first album was described as the sound of a "violent, overblown and irreverent" punk band in a positive review in Pitchfork. The band then went on extensive tours of the East and North Blue continents to promote their album with The Mugiwara Menace, who performed as their opening act.'

Mugiwara Menace.

Sanji paused; wasn't that the name of Zoro's band?

He clicked the hyperlink and was greeted with a picture of Zoro's angry face howling into a microphone to confirm that it was.

He'd found what he'd been subconsciously looking for.

'The Mugiwara Menace were a punk rock band formed by guitarist/front man Monkey D. Luffy, bassist/singer/lyrcist/guitarist Roronoa Zoro, and drummer/backing vocals Nami.'

Were.

Nami had mentioned once somewhere before that they were no longer active as a group, but hadn't supplied a reason as to why that was.