six.

chapter six.
date?

********************************

JIMMY.

the performance ended and the teachers started leaving the music room with weird faces.

wh-what happened?

they were talking about tony and i don't even get it. i peeked at the room and spotted tony on the floor, laying down with his eyes closed.

"what's wrong with him?" i murmured to myself.

"go and ask him" mariangela answered in a sarcastic manner, rolling her eyes.

"hey hey hey. learn some respect. i'm your senior." i warned as i rolled my eyes mentally. she pouted and apologized.

"sorry. by the way---" mariangela was interrupted by my brother jihyun.

"uuuhhh--- we're going now. bye!" he laughed awkwardly before dragging mariangela out of the crowd.

"aish. this two." i murmured, still peeking on the window.

"you're not planning to talk to him?" v asked as he hit my shoulder with his sharp elbows. "ah- okay." i hissed before pushing the girls out of the way for me to open the door and enter the room.

as i entered the room, only deep breaths can be heard. coming from my mouth actually. it's so damn hard to be squeezed by the girls outside.

i headed to the center of the room where tony is, laying. i kicked his leg slightly and spoke; "yah. are you okay?"

he slowly sat up and groaned. he looked up at me, blinked his eyes twice and sighed as he rubbed his face. "i won't speak unless---" he said as he looked at the glass door, giving an icy glare at the girls watching him. "unless there are someone who's trying to listen on our convo. i want it to be private." he continued. it looks like he knew that we were listening outside.

i looked outside and looked for v. i spotted v raising his hand, making a gesture. i nodded my head and mouthed; "thanks."

///

V.

"i won't speak unless---" tony spoke as he looked at the glass doors, shooting an icy glare at the girls watching him. "unless there's someone who's trying to listen to our convo. i want it to be private." he continued.

i sighed and decided to get jimmy's attention by waving my hand and gesturing him that i am about to leave.

"aish. this girls. seriously." i hissed as i tried getting jimmy's attention.

as soon as jimmy saw me with my hand waving at him, i smiled and made a gesture. he nodded his head and mouthed. "thanks." He smiled.

i smiled back and clapped my hands twice, getting the crowd's attention. "okay. show's over. you can leave now. thanks!" i smiled.

the crowd left with their sad expression painted on their face. i laughed to myself and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

i unlocked my phone and tapped;

turn off speakers.

turn off?

Yes // No

the speakers had been turned off.