three.

chapter three.
puppy jim.

********************************

TONY.

|3:00 pm|
|daesan arts highschool|

"what the hell do you want?!" i hissed at jimmy who was tailing me all the time. acting like a fucking lost puppy with those smiling cat eyes now damn.

he laughed and wrapped his hand over my shoulders. "i just wanted to be friends with you. that's all." he smiled.

i shrugged and pushed his hand away from my shoulder. "don't fucking touch me. we're not that close so fuck off." i said before walking away from the jerk.

he chased after me and started walking with me to nowhere. "that's why i want to be friends with you." he smiled.

i stopped and gave him a deadly glare. "first, hindi tayo magiging magkaibigan. second, i won't be your friend. third, fuck off." i said before walking away, leaving jimmy alone in the hallway never cared if i hurt his "friendly" feeling.

///

|5:09 PM|
|montana residence|

i entered the house and directly walked to my bedroom without saying a word.

i threw my bag somewhere around the corner (i dont fucking care about my bag. bed is my life.)

i hopped on the bed and stared at the gray painted ceiling.

.....

why is that crey bitch following me?

is it because he's out of that handsome squad thing?

he's so damn creepy for following me around the fucking school that measured thrice of mall of asia arena

urgh that crey bitch really.

what does "crey" mean anyway?

urgh. that kid. really. jimmy.

...

"k-kuya?" i heard a voice from the door. knowing it was my younger sister.

"enter." i sighed as i rolled my eyes at the ceiling.

the door opened revealing my cute sister in her white tee and black jeans. "what brings you here my dear sister?" i asked with my eyes closed resting them a bit.

the bed sank indicating my sister sat down on the bed, right beside me in silence.

"kuyaaa~" mariangela cooed as she shook me by the arm.

i groaned, cracking an eye open. "what?" i groaned as i sat up making an eye contact with my sister, and she's obviously avoiding it.

"s-sorry..." she stuttered fumbling with her tee, tearing up, about to cry.

this son of a---

"hey hey hey. why the heck are you crying?!" i gasped in shock as i wiped her tear away with my handkerchief.

she's so cute.

she gave me a stern look and punched me by the arm. "you idiot! how could you not know you moron!" she yelled before throwing my handkerchief directly to my face.

i threw the handkerchief away from my face and threw it somewhere around the room.

"seriously this son of a--- i'm not mad at you okay?" i spoke gently, trying to get a hold of myself.