eight.

chapter eight.
snap.

********************************

TONY.

"welcome to our house." jimmy smiled as he opened the door for me to enter their huge well-built house.

i entered and slowly sat on the couch as jimmy sat beside me and smiled. "it's okay. just feel at home. my parents are not here they're gone for---"

"jmmy! son?! is that you?!" a lady yelled at the kitchen.

jimmy's eyes widened, hearing the feminine voice. "m-mom?" jimmy froze in half horror.

a beautiful lady in red dress came at the living room with a tray on her hand. "jimmy. you're home." the lady smiled as she handed a glass of juice to jimmy before placing the tray on top of the table.

the lady sat beside jimmy and smiled. "you have a guest." she smiled as she ruffled jimmy's hair.

jimmy huffed and pouted; "mom! you're ruining my hair!" jimmy said, brushing his hair with his fingers. jimmy cleared his throat before speaking; "mom this is tony montana. my classmate, and an awesome friend of mine." jimmy smiled.

i stood up and bowed. "good afternoon, nice to meet you." i smiled as i shook her hands.

she smiled back. "what brings you here son?" she asked before i sat down.

i laughed before answering. "my house got burned and my parents were trapped inside so they died, leaving me alone, homeless." i sighed.

jimmy looked up at me, shocked. "what the hell are you saying?!" he mouthed in shock.

i just winked at him before smiling back at his mom. "that's the story."

his mom gasped as she covered her mouth. "omo. i'm sorry to hear that. condolence." she said as she held my hand, gently.

her hand was warm.

"you can stay here son, as long as you want. we have maids here and jimmy is also here. i'm also thankful that my son has a charming friend like you." she smiled.

wow. the compliment tho.

i laughed awkwardly and smiled. "thank you maam."

a loud manly voice was heard and his voice bounced through the walls. it sounded manly and creepy tho. "babe! are we ready?!" a man shouted.

it must be his dad.

his mom stood up and smiled as she wore her coat around her arm. "okay. we have to go back to States due to some matters. be safe honey okay?" she said before she walked to the man who shouted earlier.

the man in suit and tie walked in front of me and extended his hand out. "you must be---"

"tony montana." i smiled as i stood up from the couch.

jimmy butted in. "he's my friend." jimmy smiled. "don't worry dad, he's nice."

his dad raised an eyebrow at jimmy. "where's jk? and the rest?" he asked, as his wife fixed his gray tie and suit.

jimmy looked down at the floor, and played with his short fingers. "i'm n-not with them anymore." he stuttered nervously.

his dad sighed. "good." he said as he grabbed his suitcase from the couch. "i don't want any bad influenced persons wandering and hanging out with you." he continued as he gave me an unfriendly stare.