Goodbye, Henry. And Hello Bendy

You: "Wha-"
?: "Shhh, it's Okay Y/N."
You: "Henry..? Is that you"
?: "Guess again, but you have the sweetest voice."
You: *Blushes Intensify*
?: "Alright, Alright. Enough guessing, even though I wanna hear that voice more..~"
You: "Umm why am I laying my head in your arms..? Henry this isn't a joke anymore.!"
?? : "Cmon Bendy, just tell her who you are."
You: *Gets off there arms* Okay.. Who are you.
Bendy: "Alright, I'll tell her Boris. And plus.. I'm Bendy!"

You look at the black figure, with horns on its head and a floppy bow tie. "This can't be happening. You uh, look like a cartoon." He sighs "A cartoon I am!" You suddenly hear mumbling. "Wha?" You see Henry tied up with some tape. You run over too him "Henry! Don't worry, I'll get you out." You start to rip off his tape on his mouth. "It was Bendy, he did it Y/N!" You shoot a glare a Bendy, then realize he could do the same too you. You walk back into a corner, "pl.. Please don't hurt me.." Then suddenly a tall wolf comes out of the darkness. "We won't hurt you." He does a nice, caring smile, and you feel like you can always trust that wolf. But then you remember, wasn't he dead?

"BORIS! Remember.!?" Bendy glares at Boris. "Oh uh yeah, sorry. I mean we WILL hurt you." You knew that he wouldn't, but you weren't to sure about Bendy. "Why did you tie up Henry?" You say. "He KILLED BORIS." The memories start flooding back, seeing Boris strapped to a board. You can't stand blood, and in this case, that goes for ink blood aswell. You think of his guts, and you nearly fall over, but Bendy holds your feet with his tail. "T..thanks" you say, and he smiles. "Y/n! Don't trust him, please don't!" Henry yells, and Bendy death glares him. "Ahh yes~~" he walks over to Henry. "You want to be dead like Boris was?" Henry shakes his head slowly. You suddenly had an idea. You gave your self some courage and thought to your self, 'if I die, it would be worth it. Right?' You grabbed a plank of wood and ran over to Bendy

"AHHH!" As you run over to him, you try to swing the wood to his face. He dodged it, jumping behind you. As since you gave all your courage in hitting him, you fall backwards.

Bendy puts out his hands and you land your head on them. "Heh, nice try." You look like your about to kiss him, but that is the least thing you want to happen. "Uh, thanks..?" You get up out of his hands. Then you felt guilt, as he saved you from falling and you tried to knock him out. "Y/n! Run, get out of here. Before you end up like me!" "But I'll get you out!" You run over to him, ripping off all the sticky tape. You finally set him free "thank you so much, Y/N. Now let's run!" As you both start to run, you hear yelling. "Boris! You get Henry, I'll get y/n.." As you hear that you run frantically into a corner. You build a shelter out of Bendy posters and pieces of wood.

"Y/n, come out come out where ever you are~" you stay silent. Bendy turns around staring at the gaps in your little fort you made. "I'm not here!" You yell and he laughs and walks over to you. He picks you up bridle style, "Found you~" he whispers. You gasp. "S..stop, please don't hurt m..me" "and why would that, y/n." You think about, why wouldn't he hurt me. "I only wanna kill Henry, that's all." "W..why." He looks into your eyes, "he killed Boris. My best friend."