The ink puddles.

You look at Bendy, ticked of at his actions.

"Just..just don't do that again" since your a pushover, "p..please." And of course, he hears that. "Alright, you muffin." He says, almost teasing. "Oh... O..okay" you say. "I'm going to uh.. Go now." Good idea me! You think proudly, and walk out of the room. Then, you start your quest. I need to find Henry. Poor guy. As you run to find Henry, you do.

Dead.

You gasp on horror. Im the one not safe here! As you stare at the lifeless body, you suddenly see a tall, inky wolf walking out of the darkness. Blood was on his paws and fur. He turns his stare on you. "Y/n! I thought you were with Bendy?" He continues, "doesn't surprise me, after all, he's a pushover!" He smiles nicely. Your mouth slowly turns into a small smile. "Oh well. I guess it's for the greater good that he's dead. Right?" You sallow, almost hurting your throat. As you once again look at the body, it has blood all over his chest, making you nearly vomit. "Better not look, after all, made you knocked out cold!"

I guess so. You thought as your gaze turns to Boris. You hear a small rumble coming from the ground, just where a ink puddle is. It turns into a inky form, turning out to be the one and only Bendy.

"Bendy?"

"The one and only!" He does his cheesy smile. While holding the face, it slowly turns to Boris. "So, what did you do with the chump?" He asks, like nothing ever happened. "Took care of him." He says.

You didn't feel safe. You wanted to go home. "Um. Bendy." He turns his whole body "Yesssss?" "I think I wanna.." Then your mind froze. If I tell him I wanna go home, I would probably turn into Henry. "Go to bed, that's right totally go to bed!" You nervously laugh "oh. Alright. I'll show you to your roo-" "I'll do it!" Boris says, almost proud. "Boris, n-" then before Bendy could continue, Boris winks. Then grabs you by the grip, and runs.

"Haha! He will never find us!" Boris says. You felt sick, blood now on your hands, and running with a happy perso- wolf that just killed someone!

As he finally stops, he arrives at a empty room, just next to a Bendy cut out and a desk. "Your stop, ma'am" he says, "thank you." You say, then run into your room and slam the door on his face. Your can hear him from right outside the door. "Oh, your welcome." He says. You hear him walk of.

Finally. Alone. Peace and quite. You sigh in relief. "Finally just me." You say, and explore the room. It was tiny, a small bed, a drawing desk and a lamp. But it was fine. "Just me.." You mumble.

Then you start to hear something rising to the surface, out of ink.

No, please no. You think.

"We don't want you to be lonely?" Says the voice. Then it becomes clear..

It's Bendy.