Dont Leave

"B..but wasn't Boris dead?." You ask, as Bendy is still picking you up bridle style. "We made Henry, get him back to life. Or I would of killed him." "H..how long was I out for." "About 4 Hours. Why?" You stare out the window. It's about 1 in the moring. You got up from Bendy's arms, "Bendy." "Yes, Y/N." "I don't think Henry killed Boris. He doesn't even know him. Unless.." You think about it, he could of worked here.. Right? Or maybe- "Your a smart little one, aren't you..?" You snap out of your thoughts then you started to blush deeply and stare into his pac-man like eyes.

You: "Then did he used to work here..?"
Bendy : "Correct, kitten."
You : "Uh kitten?"
Bendy: "It suits you well."
You: "Your the one who looks like a cat"
Bendy: "N..No!"
You start to giggle. He watches you and blushes of being nervous.

You : "I'm sorry."
Bendy : " You should be."
You : "Well, how can I make it up to you."
Bendy : *mumbles something WAY out of you league* lmao lmao
You : " Wha?"
Bendy : "Nothing, Kitten."
You sigh loudly. "I think I'm going to uh leave." LEAVE?! You thought Just leave some body HERE? As you tried to think of a plan, but then you realized. Henry killed Boris. "You said you were gonna make it up to me, correct~" you turn to see Bendy following you. "Oh wha-" "don't leave." He said in a terrified voice. He gripped you hand, then your arm, while becoming taller then you. "W.. Why?" "It's not SAFE out there, I don't want ANYONE else getting hurt. That I care ABOUT." As he starts to mumble other things. Such as 'No one leaves.' Or 'They will hurt her.'

You try to calm him down, but it doesn't work. "Please, calm down." He doesn't. You thought of the last thing you wanted to do. "I'll stay. Just please, calm down!" As Bendy calms down, you walk backwards, looking for Henry.