Give Them Some Space

The titles are getting crappy lol

"Oh uh.. Hi Bendy."

"Hello Y/N." The smirk on his face was wide, almost looking evil. "How.. How did you get in here?" You were scared, And worried what he was going to say and do. "You see, I can go around here and there from the ink, neat right?" "Uh.. Yeah." You remember him telling you that.

A cold sweat broke out.

"Can.. Can you leave?" You ask. "Why is that?" He asks.

"Because, I just need some space. Please?" Your pretty much begging. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Oh. Your no fun." He disappeared into one of the ink puddles. You sigh in relief. "Just me. Alone." You mumble to your self.

Getting a bit curious, you walk over to the desk and open the drawer, seeing papers and paper loads of ink spilled on most pages. "Man. Whoever worked here must of been clumsy." You giggled nervously at your joke. Walking back to the bed, you slowly fall asleep.

+*+*+*+

~ Bendys POV ~

+*+*+*+

Y/N, she wanted me out of her room.

Didn't she know who she was talking to?

eh whatever, being calm I ignored it.

Walking out to the main room, I saw Boris, my best pal, smiling while looking at all the posters and walls. "I sure did missed this place." He said. "I missed you more, buddy!" Running to give him a big hug, he turns in surprise. "Ya heard me?" I nodded my head. "Thought ya were with y/n?" "Well, she told me to leave, but I totally understood!" I laughed.

"You didn't, did ya?" Boris says.

"Nope! Not at all." I laugh

"But you see, Boris, she's special, she's cute" I smile "she's, perfect! If I can't have her, then nobody can!" Boris nods "alrighty bud. But being alive now is tiring!" He was right.

"Imma go find somewhere nice to sleep, see ya Bendy." He yawns and walks of.

I fix my bow tie. "See ya."

*+*+*+*

~ Your POV ~

*+*+*+*

It was morning. You yawn, "lucky this was all a dream. There was no Bendy cat demon or a talking wolf."

"Sorry, but it's all real! Isn't that just something?"

No way.

"Aww man." You mumble. "Wait, Bendy what the hell are you doing in here?"

"Uhh..." He quickly disappears into a ink puddle. Note to self, clean the puddles. You thought. Getting out of bed, you open the door. You walk into the main room. "Anybody here?"

While walking into the room you seE A HUGE GIANT STEAK MAN TAP DANCING WITH A FORK IN IS HAND

jokes, that never happens *cries in Spanish*

You see Boris doing a odd, but derpy, face staring at the wall. It was oddly cute.

"Uh, Boris?" He snaps out of his thought "oh uh hey y/n!"

*+*+*+*

~ Boris's POV ~

I hope she didn't see me day dreaming.

"Y/N, are you hungry? You look to be a bit hungry." (I'll stOp noW)

"I'm okay. But thanks anyways Boris." I smiled at the girl, she was sweet and kind, but did she really deserve to be here?

*+*+*+*