7: Bonding

I arrive back at the pack house and find Aaron walking out of the gym, towards the training field. Rachel growls and whines at him and it quickly catches his attention. She slides her paws out in front of her and lays her big head on top of them with a huff. She pants before whining. His eyes flash gold before he nods, understanding what I want. He quickly runs into the house before running back out with one of Noah's shirts and a girl's yoga pants moments later. I growl at Noah's shirt and he sighs before giving me a look.

"Blaze, just take it for now. You can pester Annalise or Julie for one of their shirts later, but I am not going to look threw their wardrobes and find things I really don't want to see." He looks around before nodding towards the group of fighters he was heading to and they all quickly turn around before Aaron turns around.

Do we have to? I'm furious at Noah and I don't want to give him the wrong idea or anything.

I am not walking around naked.

Fine. Rachel huffs before crawling back into her little corner inside my mind.

I shift and quickly pull the shirt over my head, so that most of my body is covered. I pull the pants up my skinny legs and I sigh as they start to slowly fall off of my hips, pooling around my ankles. I pull them back up and tie a knot from the excess clothing before clearing my throat after securing the pants on my unhealthy waist. Aaron turns back around and smiles at me before clearing his throat and contorting his face into a stern look.

"Do not ever run away again. You have started to grow on me like some kind of weird fungus and that alone is not easy to do. So... Stay." I nod my head before barking playfully. He just rolls his eyes and chuckles at my attempt at a joke.

"Fine. I will stay, but on the sole reason that you cannot live without my presence." He rolls his eyes, but smiles nonetheless, before nodding towards the training field.

"Well, I have to go train the rookies. Please do not cause any more trouble. Go find Aiden or Annalise. I overheard Aiden and Annalise talking about wanting to spend some time with you. Although Aiden spends most of his time with you." He mutters the last part and I chuckle at him. He looks back up at me and smiles before turning around and running to the training field. That must have been the most emotion I have seen him give off ever.

"Wait!" He halts his movements before looking back at me.

"Yes?" He asks confused.

"Uhm... Do you think that I could maybe, possibly join training?" He smiles and shakes his head.

"Well, you can, but if I were you, I would eat a bit more before starting training, you know, to gain some weight. I train hardcore. I can pull up a schedule of small exercises to get you fit and build the beginning of some muscles, but you will only start training when I see progress. You have to be at least 100 pounds before I give you that schedule. You have to be at least 120 pounds to be healthy. Finally, if you reach 140 pounds, I'll let you start training. You look to be about 80 pounds at most, so you have a lot of work cut out for you. Gaining weight is harder than you might find." I nod in understanding.

"Well, I better get started then." I smile at him before running to the pack house. Immediately after I enter, I get jumped by a frantic looking Aiden.

"Feisty! We have been looking all over for you!" Aiden crushes me into a bearhug before releasing me and shaking my shoulders.
"Annalise, Julie and I have made the decision to take you shopping for all sorts of fun things." He shouts in excitement.

"Like what?" I ask intrigued, (after he gave me whiplash). Before Aiden could even utter another word, Annalise jumps in and lists all the objects off on a very long list she has in her hands written in a notebook that's shaped like a purse. I always saw Luna Penelope carrying one when she went to go buy some groceries for special occasions.