15: Sisters Before Misters

Dedicated to soulofdust and @mazlyn2012

And thank you guys so much for all of your support. It's because if you guys that Flawless in his eyes is #1 in Healed and I never thought it would get #1 in anything. So thank you, and I hope you're ready for what's about to be revealed.

And, 1 000 reads?! You guys are amazing this was literally my goal for the book, and I reached it with you guys before the end and I am unbelievably happy. Thank you! :)

*_*_*_*_*

We reach Lavender Café, a spa and beauty salon which serves Starbucks. An exquisitely dressed lady comes up to us and guides us through towards the steam room, a necessary relaxation method they recommend to make the full body massage less painful. It's not like it would hurt us, but they are human and it would be abnormal if we didn't cringe every once in a while without going through this sauna.

"You told me you wanted to explain a few things." I suggest as a conversation topic, sick of the silence.

*_*_*_*

A few hours earlier.

"Carly, where would you be taking her?" Noah's protective behaviour dominating once again and Carly merely snorts at him.

"Don't you worry your penut brain too much, Brother. I'm just going to explain everything to Blaze and enjoy a day with my future sister-in-law." Carly rolls her eyes at her brother and hooks her arms through the crook of my elbow. She drags me away from Noah before I could even mutter a salutation.

"Let's go get you dressed in... Well you basically stink now, first shower then change." She smirks teasingly at me and I chuckle at her straight-forward attitude. I can already tell that we are going to get along just fine.

"I know, I had to kick both the Beta and the Alpha down a notch. I mean, both of their ego's rival the baobab tree in Musina in size." Carly lets out a booming laugh, one that I didn't expect from her petite stature and soft-spoken personality.

"Wow, no wonder Noah's whipped." I look at her in confusion and she just shakes her head at me. "All in good time, my dear Blaze, all in good time." I shrug at her vague answer and sprint up the staircase until I reach Noah's room. I enter his bathroom and the mystery of my missing toiletries has been solved. Everything is neatly organized alongside his things and I feel a hearth-like heat swell inside my chest. He made room for me. He modified his room to fit the both of us.

Momentarily forgetting the task at hand, I reach for the closet door to see if all of my clothes are in there as well, but I reluctantly retract. The guard told me this was all supposed to be a surprise. I basically ruined Noah's efforts, but to be fair, I need clothing. I rip open the door, against my better judgement, and gasp at how organized the closet is compared to an hour ago. One side is Paris themed, like my previous bedroom and all of my clothing and electronic devices are neatly stacked into one side and the otherside consists of Noah's clothing. His side is his typical dark blue and grey colours and I find the contrast fitting.

"He is trying extremely hard here, Blaze. Don't break his heart. Don't leave him again. The first time you guys fought so bad and you left, he was crushed. I couldn't do anything about it. He instantly closed off the same way he did when I was presumed dead. I never want to see him like that again. Don't mess with him. It's all or nothing. Ride or die." I glance at Carly over my shoulder and release a heavy sigh.

I know how she feels, but from my perspective, he's an onion. He has many, many layers and I'm only scraping at the surface.

"I know. I just... He's so perfect and everything any wolf could dream of having, but I'm not. I'm the scraps nobody wants and it still amazes me that he has accepted me. I don't want to leave him." I tell her gently and leave out the fact that I have the feeling he will leave me some day.