Chapter 1

*Leah's P.O.V*

Another day of school of getting called names like emo, mosher, Depressed bitch...ect has finally ended. But i'm used to being called stuff now, It all started just after my 13th birthday when i died my hair black because i'm naturally blonde but i didn't think it suited me so i died it, yes! my parents didn't like it, yes! my friends didn't like it well..some of them just didn't really care but you know this is me and nobody is going to change that....well at least i dont think they are. 

i ran upstairs and shoved my black trainers in my wardrobe and hung up my coat and went straight to my computer to log into twitter, i have this friend his name is Luke Hemmings he is a year older than me, i am 16 he is 17, he has blonde hair and blue eyes...dont worry i dont stalk his pictures we just sometimes snapchat each other, his favourite animal is a penguin and he loves to watch anchorman. 

Once i was on twitter i looked at them top of my screen to discover a dm from Luke i opened it up and read it. 

@Hemmo1996:- Heyy Leee Leee<3 xxx 

he calls me Lee Lee and he is one of the only people who do, my mam used to but i dont live with her and i hardly see her so that doesn't count. 

@LeahxBustedx:- Hiiii Lukeyy:) xx 

Just as i replied my ringtone went off..

 "It's not easy making a name for yourself, Where do you draw the line? I never thought I'd be in this far, Lets have some fun and never change that for anyone, Try not to miss me when i'm gone, (Whoa uh oh, whoa uh oh), I sold my sole to the open road, I live my life alone

i don't know why but i really love this song its called 'The Downfall of us all-ADTR' its quite catchy. I pressed answer on my phone without thinking as i spoke into the phone. 

"Hello?

"Hi Lee Lee

"oh its you

"what do you mean oh its me?"  He said sounded quite hurt but pissed of at the same time

"no sorry Luke i didn't-

"you know what if you're going to be in a pissy mood just forget it"  

"what?, wait Lu-"  he hung up on me?

Whats got into him, i didn't even mean it like that? surely he knew that? Welcome to my lonely life.  

I put in one of my Busted albums and climbed into my bed and just stared at the ceiling. When i next looked at my phone i realized that hours had passed and Luke still hadn't rang me back so i went back onto twitter and saw that i had no dm's so i decided to go onto Luke's profile and check his tweets, call me a stalker if you want but i wouldn't class it as stalking i'd class it as curiosity. When his page loaded i looked to his last tweet 

"@Hemmo1996:- What a little bitch" 

well then, 2 years of talking to him and he's never been this mean, i said i was used to getting called theese things but when the only person you have left then turns against you thats pretty upsetting. I ran to the bathroom knowing my step mam and dad were at work and my little sister was at her friends and i grabbed my phone and took the case off to get my blade. 

I rinsed my arm under the sink letting the water wash away the blood, i've been cutting ever sinse my nana died when i was 9 and in the same year social sevices took me away from my mam then my dad made us move away from her and my other little sister who was 4 at the time had to live in lancaster and ever sinse then i haven't seen her. I haven't cut in about 5 months but i never told Luke about any of that or my past or anything we only ever talk about ourselves and how we are now. i guess i'm just a fail in life.

i went back to bed and cried myself to sleep, i know its only a boy and it may seem like i'm over exaggerating but he's never turned against me before and he was the only person that was really there for me and i just think he's not coming back....i have trust issues because of my past and i have a feeling he's just going to never talk to me again thats what most people do. Just before i fell asleep i got out my phone and tweeted 

"@LeahxBustedx:- Well my life is officially now worse"

yes, i tweeted that in hope that Luke would see it, so atleast he knows i'm upset which proves i care, i locked my phone and put it on the side knowing that now it the school holidays.