Chapter 2

*Leah's P.O.V* 

"I WILL NEVER SLEEP BECAUSE SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK AND WE WILL NEVER REST UNTIL WE'RE ALL FUCKING DEAD-" FUCK?!? I forgot to turn my alarm off. WHAT THE HELL?!?!? ITS 7:00AM that isn't a normal time to get up on a holiday. Well I'm not going to be able to get back to sleep now. I plodded downstairs to the kitchen, i walked to the cupboard to get out a bowl i heard a cough behind me which made me jump out of my skin. 

i turned on my heels towards where the cough came from, sat at the table was My sister, step mam and dad ''What are yo-" they cut me off "Leah sit down" ohh this cant be good. 

"Leah, me and you're dad have been planning this for a while now and we are leaving tomorrow" well that sums it up???? ''What, where are we going? and when?? also why are we goin-" she cut me off again ''LEAH MAN, SHUT-UP AND LET ME TALK"

ugh i hate it when she's like this, which is like all the time but she's been with my dad since i was 3 so i shouldn't complain ''We are leaving tomorrow and we are going to Australia but you're sister is going to go back and live with you're mam, we've sorted it out with social services and everything, we know you've always wanted to go but you're sister doesn't want to leave everyone behind" my mouth flung open and i threw my arms in the air and started screaming and hugging them

''thank you! thank you so much i love you guys!!" i screeched ''But which part of Australia are we moving too?" i put my hand behind my back and crossed my fingers hoping they would say Sydney, then the word came out of there mouths ''We are moving to Sydney" 

i ran upstairs to start packing straight away i started to write down a list of things i definitely need to take. 

.....................................THINGS I NEED TO TAKE TO SYDNEY................................................ 

-XBOX- 

-GUITAR- 

-KEYBOARD- 

-BOOKS- 

-EARPHONES-

-HEADPHONES (FOR MY KEYBOARD SO WHEN I PLAY IT MY FAMILY DONT YELL AL ME FOR BEING TO LOUD)

-HORROR FILMS- 

-LAPTOP- 

-PHONE- 

-CDS- 

-MY BAND SHIRTS- 

-POSTERS- 

^^main things i need^^ 

I packed as much as i could just leaving a few teddies and art and craft stuff behind and by this time it was 2:00pm so i decided to unlock my phone and tweet about moving 

"@LeahxBustedx:- SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA...HERE I COME! bye bye England, finally a fresh start" 

Suddenly i felt sudden butterflies in my stomach remembering Luke telling me he lives there but its a big city its unlikely that i would live near him but just the though of knowing i might live like next door to him gives me butterflies. 

I locked my phone again and decided to take a nap, this may sound weird but i like to sleep before night time, i do skip tea because of it but i usually eat loads anyway then i stay awake during the night then i can sleep on the plane tomorrow. 

i snuggled up in my bed and drifted off. Dreaming about how Australia could be.