Chapter 4

*Leah's P.O.V* 

----2 days later---- 

The house and everything is all finally sorted and now i have to get ready to meet my step mam's 'new friend'. I'm going to admit i'm not very excited, i'm really awkward around new people so i would rather not meet them. 

When we arrived at the house my dad knocked on the door and we was greeted by the same woman i was talking to on the plane, i stepped forward to great her, with a huge grin on my face, hopeing she remembered me. 

She gave me a smile back in return and said "So we meet again". I chuckled a little and she opened the door wider allowing us to enter. 

I slowed down my pace and let everyone else lead. As we entered the kitchen there was a long table that could seat 8 people and there was like a mini buffet spread across the table. There was a woman with blonde wavy hair, a man and the woman i met on the plane, The man pulled out a chair for me and introduced his self as he did to my step mam and dad, "Hi i'm Andrew it's nice to meet you and that beautiful woman over there is my wife; Liz and this woman here is my mam". 

"LUKE WE HAVE VISITERS, DONT BE SO RUDE. ANYWAY TEA IS READY, GET YOU'RE BACKSIDE DOWN HERE!" The woman known as Liz shouted. 

As she said Luke, the first person that came to mind was Luke, my friend i had been talking to for 2 years now, or should i say my ex-friend. But what if it is him? What if he thinks i'm ugly in real life? what if he hates me even more? Dont panic Leah it probably isn't even him. 

I heard Loud footsteps run down the stairs and a few seconds later the kitchen door flew open. Shit, i knew it...it's him! 

*Luke's P.O.V* 

urgh i hate it when we have visitors because my parents always embarrass me. As i opened the kitchen door my eyes instantly fell on the beautiful black haired girl sat at our table, and that when i reliezed that its fucking Leah