Chapter 5

*Leah's P.O.V* 

Throughout the dinner me and luke kept stealing glances of eachother and it was pretty awkward except from that the food was delicious and it all went good 

"hey Luke, we're gunna have some adult talk so why dont you show Leah around the house" liz said. Luke hesitaded before he answered but eventually said ''yes'' 

luke pushed his chair back making a screeching noise and started to walk out of the kitchen with me awkwardly walking behind him, he didnt talk to me he just went straight upstairs and into a room which i assume was his bedroom. 

''soo....this is my room" he said sitting down on his bed, signalling that he felt awkward as he looked around so i just followed and sat next to him. "Can i just ask? whats your name? because you look like someone-" i cut him off "someone you know? yes, okay my names Leah now for my question? is your full name Luke Robert Hemmings?" 

he just stared at me as if he had seen a ghost. i waved my hand in front of his face "earth to Luke" 

he shook his head and snapped out of his phase and mumbled "shit, its you isnt it?" 

i just shrugged my shoulders because i didnt know how to re-act and then he spoke again "why was you such a bitch to me on the phone?" my jaw just hung open. 

"me, a bitch, no Luke, you know fine well i didnt mean in like that and you just took it then wrong way and then you fucking tweeted about me being a bitch. seriously?!?" i said harshly "what fucking prick does tha-" he cut me off my smashing his lips into mine. 

i was shocked at first but i quickly picked up what was going on i moved my hand to the back of his neck and started tugging on his hair causing him to moan and i smiled into the kiss. 

this is so wierd, we finally meet eachother after 2 years and then we argue and now we're in a heated make-out session...well i guess that escualted quickly. 

i sat on his lapped and slowly pushed him onto the bed and started rotating my hips on his crotch causing him to become hard underneath me, he started kissing my jawline then moved to my neck and started sucking and he left a hickey. 

he started running his hand up and down my back and our kiss became deepend until i pulled away and stood up noticing he was still hard and i walked over to his computer chair and went onto twitter and because he didnt log out of his twitter i decided to take advantage of that and i tweeted 

@Hemmo1996:- i love @LeahxBustedx so damn much <3 she's so much better than me 

I giggled and turned back to luke as he said "so your not even going to finish me off?" i smirked and walked over to him and pushed him back down on the bed and straddled him. i got close up to his ear and whispered letting my breath tickle his neck "no maybe next time Hemmings" and i got back up and sat on his spinny chair. 

"fucking tease" he whispered and then went to check his twitter until he noticed what i put and his face went from soft to pissed off 

"did you fucking write this tweet?" i went up to him to have a look and acted innocent even tho it was clear i did. 

"nope" i grinned. "what the actual fuck! i have a fucking girlfrie- oh fucking great look a dm from her! you really are a bitch! stay the fuck away from me!" he snapped harshly "who the fuck is that girl your tweeting about" he read outloud. 

"wait, your having ago at me for tweeting something when you have a girlfriend even though you just fucking kissed me?!" i yelled just quiet enough so that everyone downstairs wouldnt hear. "shut the fuck up that meant nothing" he said rather rudely "i think you should get the fuck out of hear my girlfriend is ringing me soon and i hav alot to sort out because of You!" he said empasizeing the 'you'. 

i walked downstairs wandering why he has been nice to me for them 2 years and he never told me he had a girlfriend what the hell? oh school is going to be a disaster. 

A/N: I DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD CARRY ON BECAUSE I HAVE 0 COMMENT SO I DONT KNOW IF ANYONE LIKES IT? I MIGHT STOP UPDATING THIS IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE THERES NO POINT IN DOING THIS IF NO ONE IS READING. I PROBABLY SOUND BITCHY BUT YOU'D PROABLY BE FEELING THE SAME IF YOU WAS IN MY POSITION.