Chapter 6

*Leahs P.O.V* 

Ew i have school. no. shit. no. im scared. no, im nervous. no, im anxious. screw it im all of them. 

i did my usual morning routine i got dressed, washed my face brished my teeth blah blah blah but now im in the car  with my step mam, driving to school getting butterflies in my stomach and then Luke came to mind. what if he tells his girlfriend about me and Luke making out and then she starts a fight?  what if he starts picking on me? oh my, im so nervous. 

"Mam?" i call my step mam, mam because she treats me like her own daughter even though she's really strict and quite harsh at times. "What Leah?!? im trying to drive" she snapped, she's always moody on mornings because she works nightshifts. "do i look okay like for school" i asked. "well i personally wouldnt wear a mettalica shirt and ripped jeans but i guess thats your style and looks quite good on you. why? tryingt o impress some boys are we?" she said with a smirk "eww no i just want friends you know" i answered. 

sometimes me and my step mam have a great relationship but at times we act like we totally hate eachother but i guess thats normal. 

we finally arrived at school and my stomach was going crazy me and my step mam walked to the reception in silence and was greeted my a chirpy woman who gave me my time table and i waited for someone to come and show me where my classes are. 

about 5 minutes later the door opened and my tour guide came through the door. and just my luck isnt it. 

Luke.