The Phone Box

Peeta stood before the blue box, with Katniss and Whit coming from around the corner behind him. Now what did Mr. Weasley have here?

"This just gets better and better now, doesn't it?" Whit said.

"Why would Mr. Weasley need a police box? He doesn't work for police does he?" Katniss questioned nervously.

"Naw, Ginny mentioned that he works with the Ministry." Peeta answered as he took a few steps toward the box.

Whit stood beside him and tried to open the box. It wouldn't budge, so he pulled harder and harder till he stepped back. "I don't think it wants anybody inside."

"Don't be ridiculous, Whit. It probably just needs a key." Peeta replied. "See, there's a key hole."

"Or a spell might do the trick." Whit thought.

"Nope a key would do the trick." A voice called out from behind.

The three turned around to face a man with a bowtie on, and carrying something silver in his hand.

"Thanks for finding my ship," he said.

"Who are you-" Katniss began to ask, but was cut off.

"The Doctor." He replied quite hastily.

"Well alrighty then, I am willing to accept anything at this point." Whit said as he raised his hands up in surrender.

He then turned his head, along with the others as they heard shouts behind them saying, "Doctor, Doctor!"

Wisty emerged, followed by Ginny, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Byron.

They all gathered around the Doctor's ship, which in short had Wisty say," You weren't kidding about a blue box, were you?"

"Not at all," was the reply.

"You said a spell wouldn't work, what did you mean by that?" Katniss asked the Doctor.

He looked at her then the rest of the gang." Well, my ship has been to many places where, in a case or two, my ship has been attacked. So I installed a safety meganism which blocks all attacks, including magic."

"A forcefield?" Harry responded.

"Basically... yes."

"I am so done with forcefields," Peeta whispered under his breath.

"Ditto," Katniss agreed. Their experience last time brought unpleasant memories from the last time they were in the arena. In this circumstance, Peeta almost lost his life due to an invisible one just like the one surrounding the box.

"Oh it doesn't hurt you. It just won't let you in." The Doctor said when he noticed their nervous expressions. "The angels had the box one time you see, and good thing I put one in too." He pounded on the sides of his ship. "Well, anyone wanna come in?" He opened the blue door and jogged inside then turned around to see their reactions.

They gathered inside and looked around noticing the large space of a control room that occupied the interior of the box.

"So any thoughts at all?" The Doctor asked. No one said anything. "Like how it is bigger on the inside than the outside."

Ron shrugged,"nothing wizards haven't seen before." He looked at Hermione and she agreed.

The Doctor looked surprised, "but it's a spaceship!"

Peeta nodded, "he's got a point." The Doctor smiled once again pleased with himself.

"Now who wants to go for a ride?"