Don't deny it, just spy it

umm, hi i've never done this before, so bear with me whilst I find my bearings, ciao

----------------------------

Chapter 1- back again.

Another summer has come and I gone. I run down the familiar halls of the Gallagher academy until I came to a Holt in front of the girls I had come to know. They are my best friends, Macey, Liz and Bex. I had a good feeling about this year; I could tell its going to be a good year. I flung my arms around them with a mischievous look on my face (we are always in some kind of trouble when we are together). We went up to our rooms and unpacked. After we had unpacked we met the rest of the girls in the hall for chef’s famous macaroni cheese (this stuff, is to die for!) After we had finished Joe Solomon stood up and made an announcement,

‘Girls things this year are going to be different. We will be sharing our home with some guests’ then without saying anything else; he stood up and walked away.

I turned and looked at my best friends with a grin on my face.

‘I wonder who will be staying.’  Liz said with a smile on her face.

‘I dunno’ I replied ‘I will ask my mum when I see her at dinner tomorrow’

We all got up and left the hall taking a slow walk back to our room.

‘I wonder if they’re famous’ Bex said.

‘What if they’re HOTT’ Macey chipped in.

‘I have already claimed them’ I replied winking at her. ‘Anyway; I doubt they will be…’ I carried on with a laugh. Ever since I broke up with josh I had no interest in guys. My advice, stay away from boys. They just break your heart. There’s no point worrying about them If I’m honest.

‘What if they are coming from the boy’s school’ Bex asked ‘What’s it called?’

‘Blackthorne’ I replied.

‘Yeah if the boys come we can hook Cam up with someone, she hasn’t had a boyfriend in ages…’ Macey said excitedly.

‘Uh-uh, not happening, I’m quite happy being single’ I stamped my foot down on the ground.

‘Oh come on cam, let us have some fun’ Bex was practically begging me to let them.

‘No, I will just get my heart broken again…’ I mumbled. ‘Any way, they’re not from Blackthorne’ I replied, ‘thank god for that’ I added under my breath.

‘Well, Bex, Liz? We will set Cam up whether she wants us to or not?’

‘I’m up for anything’ I heard Bex whisper to Macey trough the blackness but I chose to ignore it.

And with that I fell asleep.

‘What do you mean our guests are from Blackthorne’ I shouted angrily at mum and Joe Solomon who were sitting on the sofa in her office. The reason I was having dinner with my mum in the headmistresses office was because she is the headmistress, the shock must have shown on my face because my mum spoke softly.

‘Cam, we’re doing an exchange with Blackthorne’

‘But… but, oh forget it.’ I had lost my appetite, and it wasn’t because of the burnt chips and chicken nuggets she had given me (she was never a very good cook…)

‘Cam it will be a good experience for all of us’ she said calmly.

‘This is all happening because of josh isn’t it?’ I blurted angrily.

The look of guilt on my mums face was proof enough.

‘Well? Yeah. Whatever. Goodnight’ and I left and slumped back to my room where my friends eagerly awaited my arrival.

‘So what did you find out’ Bex blurted out as soon as I was through the door.

‘Our guests… Their from… Don’t know how long the trip will be for…’ I mumbled

‘Where are they from’ Bex, Liz and Macey screamed at me

‘Blackthorne’ I mumbled.

‘OH yeah…’ Macey said as she added in a little triumphant dance ‘I knew it’

I was really not looking forward to this; I don’t know when they were coming, or how long they were staying for. All I know is that I don’t care and I want them to go as soon as possible!

That night I couldn’t sleep, I lay in my bed tossing and turning. My internal clock told me it was about 1:30 in the morning. I was feeling hungry (and I needed the bathroom…) so I got up, silently opened the door and tip-toed along the corridors that would take me to the kitchen. As I got closer to the kitchens a suit of armour was knocked over at the end of the corridor and the famous ‘oopsy daisy’ followed it. I was angry but a little bit proud that my friends had followed me so remembering one of Mr Solomon lectures on how to escape tails I cut down one of my favourite passageways. I thought I was safe, I had never been so wrong. One minute I was running along the passage way the next I was laying on the floor staring up into my best friends face…