Chapter 1:The New Day

Third Person POV

           The day Fay was born...happiness spread.Everyone loved her because of her kind,sweet personality.Her smile can bring peace and harmony everywhere.She was just perfect in anyone's eyes.But she wasn't like other angels.Meanwhile...down on the earth...there was another birth too.It was a boy named Justin and he was......quite different.Even when his parents told him to be careful...he never listen.One time when he was at the beach he was told not to go near the ocean and just stay put.He stayed away from the beach all right....he just didn't stay PUT.He even managed to get his head stuck in a tiny bucket and he had to stay like that until they go home and try to get him out of it.But when these two meet...it was love at first sight.

Zeus:FAY!WHERE ARE YOU?Amelia Fay Heart!Come out this instant young lady!I know you're planning to go down to that....filthy,land so called "earth".😠

A young angel peeked out from a pillar and looked around to see face to face with an angry god.

Fay:Sorry dad...but I just wanted to go see the new world!It's so fascinating!The way people play,eat,work..its so different from the way we do!And I learned so much from just observing them with my human form!😆

Zeus:What?You went down to that world and used your human form!?What do you have to say for yourself!?

Fay:(Shoot I shouldn't have said that..)Ummm.......oopsie?

Zeus:Young lady I told you never to go down...

Fay:in the human world and use your human form to reveal yourself among them.Yes yes..I know...😞

Zeus:Then why won't you listen!?Why won't you....

Hera:Honey..please stop yelling at the poor kid...😌She was just interested in the new world..Let her go.....she has been wonderful her entire life.She listened to all our rules and commands.It's time we let her do her own interest.😊

Fay's eyes widened and a smile appeared on her face.She ran over to her Mother and gave her a big hug.

Fay:Oh thank you, thank you mother!I will always follow you and your directions forever.I would be the perfect child!

Zeus:😧But..But..honey...it's earth!It's filthy and full of...*shudders* humans.😱And she's not ready!I want her to stay with us!Forever!

Hera:Darling..stop whining.... plus she's not even here anymore.She went down a while ago when you were complaining like a kid.

Zeus turned to see a silhouette of his daughter of where she should be standing.

Zeus:😭nooo...come back...don't leave me here...Faayy...

Hera:😒oh my god...how did I even end up with you?

Meanwhile...Fay changed to her human form and went to earth.When she walked around the neighborhoods, every boy looked at her and was attracted to her.She giggled and continued walking.

Fay:This is so cool!Where should I go first?

Okay that's the end of chapter 1!I hope you liked it cuz I'm new at writing books on Wattpad!I will try to update my stories everyday...but sometimes I'm lazy so I might be a while before I publish.Well...continue on reading and stay angels!😇💜🍹🍨