Chapter 21:Gentle Kiss

Justin's Point of View

Okay...since I'm the narrator...I should probably be practicing....but... here I am...hanging out with Fay,Aaron and Lily...well...their not practicing either so I don't have to....I turned to Fay..

Justin:Oh yea...I forgot to ask....what is your role in the play?

Fay:Oh I'm the makeup artist!

Justin:Makeup artist?Do you even know how to put on makeup?Wait...nevermind that...do you even KNOW what makeup is?

Fay:Ummm...yea...I just never wore it before....

Lily:Me too...

Aaron:Well..both of you look the best without makeup!

Lily:Hehe...aww....thanks....wait Fay too??

Aaron:Yea of course!Both of you..

Lily:Oh okay...so you look at Fay same way you look at me...

Lily crossed her arms and legs and looked away...boy..she's the jealous type alright...I saw Aaron move closer and pulled Lily closer to him as well...

Aaron:Lily...c'mon..you know I didn't mean that..

Lily didn't reply and still looked away....Aaron sighed but then....his face lit up and a smirk appeared on his face...Without saying another word...Aaron leaned in and kissed Lily on the cheek...it lasted for about 5 seconds when Aaron moved back again and Lily turned to him blushing....Wow..Aaron is really good with girls...while me and Fay were just silently and curiously watching the two lovebirds....well...maybe not THAT silently...Fay was kinda fangirling to herself when she saw Aaron kiss Lily....

Lily:U-Uhhh....

Aaron smiled and turned to me and Fay..

Aaron:Can you guys give us a minute?I need to talk to Lily..

I smirked..

Justin:Oh okay...."talk"...We'll let you guys "talk"...right Fay?

Fay nodded and we both got up and started walking away....to hide....behind a tree.....When we got to the tree, we quickly hid behind it and looked back...

Fay:Sighh....Aaron and Lily are soo cute together....And Aaron even gives Lily daily kisses on the cheek...Wait...how come YOU don't do that to me?

I blushed...then I leaned in to kiss her cheek...then I smiled at her..

Justin:Fay...you know I'm not like Aaron...I'm shy....But trust me....if I was like Aaron....I would want to kiss you everyday...Its just that...whenever your around...I would always mess up everything.....

Fay smiled sweetly..

Fay:Its okay...I don't want you to be like Aaron...I love you just the way you are!

Sighh...I won't lie....just hearing the words "I love you..."always makes my heart melt....

Aaron's Point Of View