Chapter 11:Bodyguard

Hera's Point Of view
Last night I talked to Aaron and I did the only thing I could...to protect Fay...
                                                            24 hours ago
Hera:I want to protect my daughter as much as I could....because...she was using her magic yestersday and that can attract....monsters...from under.They feed of heaven magic...and ONLY heaven magic...

Aaron:Don't worry....Me and Justin can protect her....nothing will harm her....I promise you..

Hera:No....I don't want Justin to know....I wouldn't want him to worry....I want YOU to portect Fay....as her...
AaronBodyguard?

Hera:Yes...please....I don't want Justin to only protect her....Fay finally found someone she can be with....not just to be protected..I will let Fay know....but now...I will give you a gift..

I curved my hands in an open oval shape and a magic ball appeared in between them.Then I send the ball into Aaron's soul.He now has magic....Fay won't have to use her magic to protect herself....because Aaron will be the one protecting her....I believe that this young man can keep my daughter safe.

Aaron:I-I don't deserve this...I might not know how to control it....

Hera:This is mind magic....once you get into the mood of wanting to protect someone you care for....your mind will control your body on its own....you won't need to learn it.....

Aaron:Thank you very much....I won't let you down...I will protect Fay with my life because....I know that she is very important to Justin....so I will do anything...

Hera:Good...now be off...your parents might be wondering where you are right now....
Then I watched as Aaron started back home and I knew that he is gonna use his powers very well....When I arrived at the gates...I saw Fay waiting for me.

Fay:Mom..I am soo sorry that I didn't tell you about Aaron knowing my secret...please don't get mad....
Hera:I am not mad...Just next time tell me first okay?

Fay:Okay mom...I promise....and what were you and Aaron talking about down there?

Hera:Fay.... he is now your bodyguard...I gave him mind magic so that he won't be exposed to use "them" since its not heaven magic...

Fay:Oh....the monsters?Did I use too much magic?Are they gonna try and find me?

Hera:Not while he is around....I sensed an aura around him that I think will scare them off....he is no ordinary boy Fay....that's why I am putting him as your bodyguard...from now on....NEVER EVER use your heaven magic on earth....understood?

Fay:Understood....so I have to stay by his side and not use any magic?What if I'm in danger or about to get hurt?

Hera:He will protect you.....he gave his word that he will do so with his life....he is very promising...

Fay:Mom.....what..are those monsters really?Do they feed off my magic or.....me?

Hera:Its best if we don't talk about that....all you need to know is that they are horrible creatures.....they have their own dark magic as well...if they smell an angel's energy....then they won't ever stop until they find it...They are ALWAYS hungry....and NEVER sleeps....they are monsters you don't want to mess with...an-

Fay:Okay.....I don't need to know anymore....gonna sleep..thanks mom..for always trying to protect me....

I smiled and walked her in through the gates....
                                                               Fay's Point of View
I fell asleep and soon...I had a dream....