Chapter 20:Flirting vs Acting

Aaron's Point Of View

Okay I'm pretty sure I'm as surprised as Lily....We...me and Lily...got the lead roles?Let alone the roles of Romeo and Juliet!?I looked over at Lily who was still staring into space......

Aaron:Lily..Hello?Earth to Lily??

She instantly snapped out of her own world and replied.

Lily:O-Okay I'm back!

Her face was flustered as she looked at me...I laughed...She's so cute when she's blushing....

Teacher:Here you go,you two!These are your scripts..please try to memorize all of them by next Friday...That's the day of the play!

The teacher handed both of us our scripts and to be honest.....I can NOT understand most of the words in these lines....It's like Shakespeare knew people were gonna recreate his play in the future and that's why he put complicated words in it.The book is also...kinda thick....Sighh....Guess I should start practicing....

Lily's Point of View

Oh my gosh....My heart is racing 200 beats per minute right now....I looked over at Aaron,he smiled and looked back at his book.....I might just faint....Do the teachers actually expect us to do EVERYTHING in this play?It said I have to have a romantic relationship with Aaron!And then at the end...I have to....*gulp*kiss him on the lips....I looked over at Aaron again...he seemed fairly calm...like he was okay with the idea.....wait..maybe he didn't know about the kissing part yet....I continued looking(More like staring)at him.Then he noticed me and smiled..

Aaron:Hey...Do you..umm...maybe want to practice together?It's recess time and we have 45 minutes..

Lily:..Y-YES DEFINITELY!

He looked at me with a surprised face.

Lily:I-I mean....sure?If you want....

I blushed.....Ughh...I messed up so many times when I'm around him...Aaron just chucked..shook his head and took my hand leading me out the classroom door...His hands were so soft....I want to hold them forever....Plus he's so nice to me....He's just.....perfect....Nothing can get better than this.....sighh....I just wish I could stay like this fore-

Aaron:Lily?Hello?We're here already..

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around...what?We're outside already?How long have I been out?

Aaron:Umm....Lily?

Lily:Y-Yea?

Aaron:Are we gonna practice while holding each other's hands?

I looked down...I was still holding his hand!I instantly let go and looked down...blushing..

Lily:I-I'm...sorry..Let's practice...

Aaron nodded and started....he stuttered a lot in the lines but he looked cute while doing it...then...he changed his voice and said confidently...

Aaron:She hath, and in that sparing makes huge waste,For beauty starved with her severity!Cuts beauty off from all posterity.She is too fair, too wise, wisely too fair.To merit bliss by making me despair:She hath forsworn to love, and in that vow.Do I live dead that live to tell it now..