Chapter 18:Flowers for you

Justin's Point Of View

I felt really bad for Aaron...Even though he said it was a minor crush........I know..by his face...that he really liked her...And now..he felt...rejected...even if Lily didn't mean it intentionally....Thoughts ran through my mind of how I would cheer Aaron up.....I need to be there..for my best friend..As I walked through the quiet street..I noticed that..today seemed......very...cold...not like...windy cold weather.....cold like....A depressing feeling throughout the streets..When I reached Aaron's house...I knocked and Aaron's mother opened the door.

Aaron's mother:Oh hello Justin!...Nice to see you again!Aaron's been...a little quiet...if you can....cheer him up okay?Aaron's in his room..

Justin:Thank you..I'll try my best..

I walked up the stairs and when I was about to touched the doorknob....I heard Aaron's voice..

Aaron:Come in.......

The door opened wide and cold air rushed in.....revealing Aaron sitting on his bed looking out the window..One of his knees were up on his bed and one knee was down on the floor...

Justin:Hey...What's sup?

Aaron:Nothing much.....

Aaron didn't talk afterwards.....It was an awkward silence of him staring out he window and me staring at him...

Justin:Sooo......you're good right?Your not gonna start crying are you?

Aaron:Of course not....I'm totally fine.

I looked at Aaron for while and then I sat down next to him.

Justin:....I think..you should tell her.

Aaron:That I like her?She already said that she likes another boy....Why would I tell her?

Justin:...Just because....I feel like....There might be a chance that...she will like you back...I mean..she might only like that boy for a while and then start liking you....you never know.

Aaron:Do I have to?

I put on a straight face,put my hand on his shoulders..look him into his face and said..

Justin:Dude...you know what the answer is so don't even bother asking.Now pull yourself together and prepare your speech.

Aaron:Oh I got that covered.Just in case I fell in love with a girl in the future.

He reached down to the bottom of his desk beside his bed and opened the bottom drawer.He took out a couple of flashcards and showed them to me.

Aaron:Boom.That's how you handle with social life.Did you take notes?

Justin:No.But I will try to remember that the next time I take Fay on a date.Oh yea and I know the perfect place you should tell her.Behind the school there is a garden and has flowers growing on the rocky walls.You can totally tell her there!It'll be the best place and she will definitely feel special!