Mattory: Everlasting

HI AGAIN! So I have decided to write another Mattory Fan Fic. I mean, who doesn't love Mattory?! But yeah, I think this one is going to be better and seem less like other Mattory stories. I've been told Mattory: Forever seemed as if it was a copy of others, and it wasn't, but I read it through and saw where peeps were coming from. Now this story will be different! I read my dear friend doctortrekkie's (go read her Doctor Who/Studio C fan fictions! I had no idea about anything Dr Who and I was so attached I read the story in 2 days!) advice/rant about most Mattory stories and how they're all similar plot lines of auditions then not knowing one another and introducing each cast member. I could relate to a full extent on that and my first story. But you can't blame a fresh writer can you!? (Please don't😉). So yeah I really hope you enjoy the new and improved Grace's Mattory fan fictions! And yes I will mention toasters, don't worry (check a cast member's posts on Instagram in the comments, and that toaster comment you see, I can proudly say that's mine, then check Tori's first Q&A video because she mentions toasters in the caption😌). And I will be using more Grammarly this time around (shoutout to Grammarly, an app I have found to be a little terrible!) so the grammar might be good but Grammarly kinda sucks soooo, it takes most things out of Comtext. Come on Grammarly peeps! Watch Studio C for once!!! Maybe they'll consider Mattory, Meeselings (something that will be involved in this story), and Stori in their dictionary. HEEEEY! I should totally write a new dictionary containing those words! I have found that I just ranted back there so yeah, I'll let you read now. Enjoy!

~Grace, your favorite table
(P.S. Stori is real in this novelty, and IRL, deal with it people)
(P.P.S. Don't get Grammarly)
(P.P.P.S. I just find it amusing with all the pp's, can you blame a soul)
(P.P.P.P.S. Woah that's a lot of p's)
(P.P.P.P.P.S. Even more p's whaaaaat)
(P.P.P.P.P.P.S. I just noticed there's a period at the bottom of my screen, less finger movement)
(P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Enjoy the story and my weird randomness)
(P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. I am laughing historically at all theses p's)
(P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. It's 3am.)