Chapter 4 (Im terrible at titles honestly)

~Matt~

"Tori?" I step into the writers room in need of help from one of my best friends, Tori Pence.
"Mhmm?" She responds seeming as if she's in deep thought and focus.
"I need some advice." I start off.
"And you're coming to me?" She turns around in her spiny chair.
"Well you are one of Mal's best friends and only single-" Tori interrupts me by raising a hand. "What?"
"I'm not not single. Wait no, I'm not not not single." The expression on her face does not hide any of her emotions.
"Oh right, well not married." I correct myself.
"Thank you." She puts her round Harry-Potter like glasses back on.
"So yeah, umm, I need girl advice." Admittance comes out at last.
"Go on..." She says in between my sentences.
"And well it's sort of about Mallory." The feeling of hot, red embarrassment fills my checks.
"Wait so, you're saying you like Mal." I can tell she's trying to figure the whole situation out in her head.
"Yeah." I get what she's trying to say, I think.
"Isn't she dating Gabe?" She asks to clarify.
"Well, she said that they're not technically dating..." I tell her.
"Hmm." She grunts.
"...Yet." I finish my sentence.
"Oh. Well how do you think you could fix this not so bad situation yet bad to you situation?" Tori rambles on.
"That last part was not needed." I mumble.
"Sorry." She laughs apologetically.
"Yeah, so I don't really know what to do. That's sort of why I came to you." I squint my eyes.
"Oh yeah. So maybe you could just tell her your feelings?" She starts spinning around in her chair even more.
"Here's the thing..." I start explaining what happened a week ago at the park with our kiss and such. "So she does know I have feels for her."
"That's so sweet! Yet at the same time very sad and depressing." Her tone changes with the words she says.
"Couldn't agree any more." I shrug.
"Well, you may not be dating Mallory. but I bet there are a ton of other girls who are crushing on you. For instance, look at this." Tori rolls over to me and shows a post on Instagram. It's of a few fan girls talking about how 'hot' I am. "See Matt? How about lunch tomorrow? You need a friend right now." She smiles and I nod my head in agreement.

A/N- I have finals coming up and I'm insanely busy! So I won't be posting for a while! I'll post after the 11th/10th of June! Thanks for understanding! Also, sorry this is literally probably going to be the shortest chapter. I'll be growing off of this chapter in coming chapters. Thanks!