Chapter 2 (I'm not THAT creative)

A/N- Oh hi! Thanks for returning, I guess it didn't fail as much as I thought it would! Enjoy!🍞🍞🍞 (So I was just looking for a toaster emoji and I found these, but not a toaster: 🏈🏉🎫🤹🏻‍♀️🚥🎙🔩🚰🖋✒️🔍🔎🖇🔖💮🈴💢❕〽️🈁👹🤳🏻🙆🏻🦂🥀, like what the crap? No one simply posts (and if you know someone DM me)... oh hey guys I'm drinking a glass of milk with a puffer fish 🐡🥛!... I'm ashamed now 🤦🏻‍♀️😐😑😐)

~Matt~

"Ok everyone, find a partner!" It's been a week since Mallory started talking to Gabe 24/7 or whenever she could. I became to grow a little jealous of him due to the fact I've liked Mallory since, well, ever. I was planning on asking her along with Stacey if she wanted to go on a European trip. It wasn't going to be long or anything, but I thought we could form the old bond we had many years ago. Although she is stuck on Gabe now and possibly forever. "Mallory?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to pair up again?"

"Umm, yeah whatever." A small giggle comes out of her right before she puts her phone away to probably tell Gabe goodbye.

"Who are you talking to?"

"Just Gabe you know."

"You two have been talking an awful lot haven't you?"

"I guess. Apparently, he lives in Utah now! But past Salt Lake, so a bit far up."

"That's nice. Do you plan on meeting up sometime?"

"We haven't really talked about that."

"Well, you should." I slap myself inside my mind from the awful advice I give my crush.

"Yeah, we should! This weekend! Thanks!"

"That would be cool for you to see him." I paste a fake smile on my face.

"Yeah!"

"Yeah."

"Well, we should get to work!"

"Just a quick question."

"Shoot it!"
"So Stacey and I are planning to go on a vacation with a friend. We were wanting to see if you wanted to come. So would you like to?" I once again slap my self internally.

"Well, where and when?"

"In about two months."

"I don't have any Jurassic plans in two months, but where?"

"Europe, Paris, London, Rome, and Barcelona."

"Of course yeah I'll go! Just don't put that in stone in case I can't go." The smile that can make anyone's day grows on Mallory's face.

"Ok, sweet!"

"Sweet!"

"Let's get back to work." The awkwardness grows once she answers me.

"That's a good idea. So what are your sketch ideas?"

"I, umm, don't really have any." She rubs the back of her neck in embarrassment.

"Mallory Everton, not having any sketches, now that's something I have never seen!"

"Oh shut up."

"Be glad I actually have something!"

"Let me guess, a parody."

"How did you know?" A real smile on me, grows from Mallory's contagious one.