Bonus Chapters: CM Punk's POV (From Chapter 1)

These Bonus Chapters are other p.ov. you'll see from different people in the book besides Sernalina. If you want a certain point of view from a certain person, please let me know. Ok, so I'm not going to rerwrite this whole book but I can if you will like it from a certain point of view. As for now, these are little mini point of views. Remember, if you want a certain point of view, let me know or maybe you'll like to hear them from another chapter.

 Anyway, here's Punk's in Chapter 2. (As for a sequel, hmm, that'll probably be in the works but really is unsure. Let me know if you guys got any ideas for a sequel. Or maybe a prequel or spin-off?)

****

 Chapter 1

 CM Punk's POV

 "Yes, I do go on tour a lot," I said to Candi.

 Candi smiled. "Wow, you must be home away all the time. Don't you miss your family?"

 "Yes, family," I said. "Home really isn't though." It was the truth. I was on the bus most of the time rather than at home. I did miss my family. It takes sacrifice though do it.

 Everyone has dreams and it just happens to be when you're after something you want, you have to leave some things behind to achieve that goal.

 The bus was my only home. At least Kofi would sometimes drive with me. He was a good friend. My road wife.

 I'm glad though that WWE finally given me some time off to spend with my family. They always give you breaks when you really aren't the "focused" one. I visited my mom and dad in the city along with my sister. Now, I get to go see my uncle, Willhelm, with his new wife.

 I knew Uncle Willhelm since I was little. He was always nice and taking me to places. We had a good relationship.

 Mom really encouraged me to go see him along with the new family he has. So I decided to go and spend time with them. Maybe I can take them to one of my wrestling matches.

 There was one coming up in Chicago next Monday. For now, I was taking them to Olive Garden to show them my friendliness.

 Willhelm greeted me when I came to the door. I met his wife, Celia. She was a pretty nice woman. Candi was adorable. Lukas was kind of quiet. Mary-Beth and Rob seemed like nice people too.

 I was in the living room, waiting for one more guest to come downstairs. My step-cousin, as Celia would say. Her name was Sernalina.

 "You know Phil, you could take your hood off," Uncle Willhelm said. I shrugged and took it off. It always felt nice to have a hood on.

 Out of the corner of my eyes, someone was coming down. I averted my eyes to the person and I wanted to gap.

 She was beautiful. Her skin was the complexion of light brown, smooth and sleek. Her hair was a curly shiny brown and her eyes glowed light brown. She was wearing a glitzy black dress along with golden banges and golden hoops, twinkling at me. Her make-up on her was perfect, the lip gloss being a nice compliment to her pink lips and the mascara a nice touch to her delicate eyelashes. A raspberry-cherry scent soared to my nose and I knew the smell was from her. She was someone I totally wanted to know.

 I noticed she was eyeing me too, gapping at me. I winked. "See anything you like?" I whispered, playfully. At least it was probably something to show that I was a friend. Or maybe a freaking perv.

 The step-cousin closed her mouth.

 "So you're a wrestler?" Lukas asked.

 "Yep," I said, nodding. "I wrestle for WWE.