Seduction

It was 10:00 in the morning and Knuckles was just waking up. He stretched and stood up in their, Rachel and Knuckles, bed he yawned and look over to Rachel's side of the bed. It was empty. He looked around, still half asleep, and saw the door half cracked and heard a clang in the kitchen from downstairs.

He slowly lifted himself from the bed and headed towards the door. He rubbed his eyes and almost forgot to put his gloves on. Knuckles walked to the dresser, to where his gloves sat. He slipped them on and walked downstairs.

The smell of bacon and eggs welcomed Knuckles into the kitchen. The room grew a bit warmer as Knuckles approached Rachel.

Knuckles smiled at Rachel. She was wearing her short pajama shirt with tight silky shorts. Her flame colored tail curving to perfection. Knuckles scanned her and Rachel did not notice Knuckles. Knuckles hugged Rachel and kissed her good morning. Rachel purred and grew warmer. She prepared him a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon and sat at the table to join Knuckles.

She smiled sweetly,"So, I've been noticing that we haven't been hanging out with our friends lately." She began looking at the floor sadly,"So, I thought it would be fun for all of us to get together and have a little party." Rachel smiled once again at Knuckles. Knuckles looked up from his food," Gee babe, I don't know. They might be busy or..." Rachel looked away coldly. Rachel, suddenly, thought of an idea. She smiled at Knuckles and he looked up from his plate.

Rachel got up slowly putting one hand on her hip and the other below Knuckles chin,"Oh that's too bad..." She said in a seductive tone, getting closer to Knuckles."We could've all played fun party games, such as, Spin the Bottle..." Knuckles eyes focused on Rachel's feminine curves and stunning body,"Or... My favorite seven minutes in heaven." Knuckles blushed as Rachel got closer to him.

"But..." Knuckles snapped out of the trance and leaned forward as Rachel moved away from him,"I guess we don't need a party." She said in a disappointed tone. Knuckles sat up from his chair,"A party is a great idea!" Rachel grew warm with delight and hugged Knuckles. "Yay! Now do me a favor and invite our friends." She said kissing Knuckles on the cheek. Knuckles smiled, finished his breakfast, gave Rachel, a rather passionate kiss, and walked out the door to Silver's and Ari's house.