Spin the Bottle

Olivia noticed Rachel setting a glass bottle in the middle of the circle. She whispered in Tails's ear and pointed to the bottle.

"Oh no..." Tails said out load. Everyone drew their attention to the bottle. Amy squealed and blew a kiss at Sonic. Mickinzee caught it and crumpled it in her hands. Amy drew her hammer and Mickinzee pulled out her scyth.

"You got something to say, little girl?" Mickinzee snarled. Everyone fell silent and Amy examined the sharp, blood-stained scyth. Amy backed down. Everyone relaxed and Sonic thanked Mickinzee under his breath. Mickinzee sat next to Sonic and smiled.

Rachel explained the rules,"Okay, like Truth or Dare, this game has some rules. The person who spins the bottle must kiss the person it points to. But if you refuse, like always, there will be a punishment." She glared at Knuckles.

Olivia looked confused,"Wheres the twist? There's always a twist to your games."

Rachel smiled, proudly,"Ah, smart girl. The twist is the punishment. Every time you refuse...you have to write a secret on a piece of paper and put it in the hat. We will return to those after the last game."

Everyone smiled and nodded as if understanding. Olivia spun the bottle. Tails watched the bottle carefully. The bottle begun to slow down and it landed on Manic.

"Oh, not this again..." Olivia said, bored. Tails looked at the ground coldly.

Manic leaned in and so did Olivia. Olivia gave him a peck but Manic pulled her in and gave her a passionate kiss. Olivia pulled back and slapped him. Manic turned to her, unfazed, and winked. Olivia smiled and leaned back in, Manic looked surprised but went for it. Tails watched, shocked. Manic leaned in and was blown back.

A flash of electricity blew him to the wall and Olivia turned to Tails and winked. Tails took a deep breath and spun the bottle. It spun for a good twenty seconds. It landed on Rachel. A spark of electricity came from Olivia. She growled and eyed Rachel. Rachel wasn't shy, she leaned in and waited for Tails. Knuckles held Rachel's hand the whole time. Rachel gave Tails's a peck on the lips and spun the bottle. Knuckles crossed his fingers and the bottle slowed down.

The bottle pointed to Knuckles and Rachel practically threw herself at him. Ari interrupted after three minutes.

"My turn." Ari said. She spun the bottle. The bottle landed on...Amy. Ari almost threw up and Amy stared at Ari shaking her head. Ari ran for a piece of paper. She quickly wrote down something and slammed it in the hat. Amy took some offence.

"Hey! I'm not that bad." Amy replied fixing her head band.

"Yes, you are." Sonic mumbled. Everyone laughed, Amy drew her hammer and swung it at Sonic. Sonic braced for the hammer. The hammer stopped at mid-swing, Amy looked surprised. Everyone watched the hammer.

Mickinzee had her hand on the hammer, forcing it back. Amy looked furious. Sonic drew back. Amy swung her hammer back and swung it at Mickinzee. Mickinzee ducked and grabbed the hammer. She swung it out of Amy's hands and everyone stood back. Mickinzee stood in front of Amy holding her hammer. Mickinzee was about to swing the hammer at Amy when a hand grabbed Mickinzee and pulled her back.

Mickinzee bumped into Sonic. Sonic looked at the bottle and back to Mickinzee. Mickinzee looked down at the bottle, it was pointing at her. She looked back at Sonic.

"Y-you spun the.." Mickinzee didn't get to finish, Sonic pulled her in and passionately kissed her. Mickinzee dropped the hammer and wrapped her arms around Sonic and pulled him in closer, Sonic wrapped his arms around her waist. Everyone watched in shock as the two kissed for several minutes.

Rachel went crazy,"OH MY GOD! YOU TWO ARE FRIGGEN ADORABLE! I TOLD YOU KINZ!"

Mickinzee pulled back and slapped Sonic. Sonic rubbed his face and looked at Rachel like she was crazy for doing that. Mickinzee stormed off to the back porch and slammed the door. Everyone was silent, Sonic ran after her.

"Mickinzee...",Sonic closed the door behind him and ran off to the side where Mickinzee had. Rachel was worried but she went on with the party, she knew Sonic could handle Mickinzee. Amy looked dramatized and slowly sat back down staring at her hammer.

 "Next up was going to be Mickinzee but we'll just skip to Shadow." Shadow lifted up his head and spun the bottle. The bottle landed on...

Rachel laughed and so did everyone else besides Shadow and Knuckles. Sonia had a nose bleed. Shadow was disgusted.

"No. There's no way in hell that I'm kissing that pot-smoking reject!" Shadow said.

"I don't smoke pot! You emo bitch!'' Knuckles said fisting the air. Rachel smiled.

"That's adorable...Now kiss." 

"NO!" They said, in unison. Rachel giggled.  Rachel had an idea that would work or either destroy the house.

"Fine, the punishment is...ending the party." Knuckles looked shocked and everyone begged them to kiss. Shadow was about to punch Knuckles, when Mickinzee and Sonic walked in.

"Don't be such a puss." Mickinzee smirked with her hands on her hips, her clothes were still a little damp. Olivia and Rachel took offense.

"Hey!" Olivia growled. Mickinzee looked at Knuckles and Shadow. They looked at each other and turned back to her. Mickinzee sat between them.

"Personally, I wouldn't mine kissing Shadow..." She began, Shadow's ears pricked up and he looked away coldly, with his cheeks the slightest color of red. "But, I know since neither of you are gay, I think, you do mind kissing Shadow. But think of it this way, if you don't no one will talk to you anymore because you broke up this awesome party." Mickinzee smirked. Rachel flipped her hair and looked flattered.

Knuckles and Shadow looked at each other. Knuckles mumbled something to himself and Shadow growled. They leaned in, and everyone gasped and held their breath. Shadow and Knuckles kissed and Rachel, Sonia, Amy, Rouge, and Ari almost passed out and Mickinzee took a picture. 

Knuckles and Shadow pulled away and avoided eye contact. Sonic and Manic were laughing to the point to where they were in tears. Tails and Silver gagging and laughing. Shadow and Knuckles looked at Mickinzee coldly and filled with disgust. Mickinzee smiled, evilly. Mickinzee looked at Knuckles.

"So, how was it? I bet it was great, wasn't it?" Mickinzee asked, curious as ever. Knuckles gagged. Shadow looked offended. Shadow gave a slight smile at Mickinzee and winked. Mickinzee blushed and looked at rachel.

"How bout' we skip to Seven Minutes in Heaven?" Rachel nodded.