The Guest

Rachel had decorated the living room for the party. The TV was playing hip hop. Streamers hung from the ceiling and a large multi-colored disco ball that reflected neon circles and danced across the room. The lights were turned down low. Beverages were set down on coasters and snacks were laid out on the kitchen counters. Rachel had the window curtains shut and she turned up the music.

Rachel was known for her great fashion sense, decorative style, and her parties. For the party, Rachel wore a short, tight, red dress with skinny jeans and black heels. Her hair, as always, was down. A golden necklace glimmered around her neck.

Knuckles came out of no where and wrapped his arms around Rachel. Rachel flinched.

"Knuckles! Stop doing that! You scared me..." She said wrapping her arms around Knuckles. Knuckles smiled.

Knuckles was wearing a black "Vans" shirt with ripped jeans. A dog tag hung from his neck. He had a black DC snapback.

Rachel was about to kiss him, when the doorbell rang.

Rachel pulled back, excited.

"That's them!"

Rachel reached for the door, swung it open, and was about to welcome her guests, but she frowned at the guest and grew hot with hatrid.

"YOU!?"