Uninvited

Rachel's hair began to turn flaming red as Rouge walked in. 

    "Who invited you?" Rachel snarled.

    "Who do you think, flame girl?" Rouge smiled at Knuckles. Knuckles looked surprised and confused. Rachel looked at him sympathetically, she knew Knuckles was a bit clueless...all the time.

"You can stay, I guess, for an hour or two." Rachel said, forcing a smile. Rouge rolled her eyes and walked into their house. Rachel grew hot and sighed.

"Knuckles?"

Knuckles turned to her, still looking a bit clueless,"Yeah?"

"When this party is over I'm gonna.." Rachel was interupted by a knock on the door. The door opened and Olivia and Tails walked in. Rachel grew warm with delight. She hugged her sister.

"Hi guys." Tails smiled. Rachel smiled and Knuckles greeted Tails. 

"C'mon Tails. I'll show you around." Knuckles and Tails walked off to the living room. Rachel let go of Olivia and admired her outfit.

"You look amazing, Livi!" Rachel smiled. Olivia wore a loose braid with lightning bolt beret. She wore a loose white shirt with a black lightning bolt on the side. She wore black converse and skinny jeans. A sparkling lightning bolt hung from her neck.

Olivia moved a peice of her golden hair away from her eye,"Really? Thanks Rae! You look great."

Rachel smiled and heard a knock on the door. Olivia walked into the living room with Tails, Rachel,and Knuckles. Ari and Silver walked in.

"I'm just saying Silver." Ari began,"You dont have to work on your hair for three hours straight." Ari fixed Silver's hair.

"Well, we can't all have perfect hair, Ari." Silver said annoyed.

Ari rolled her eyes and hugged Rachel. Silver smiled and walked into the living room.

"He spends three hours on his hair?" Rachel said, surprised.

"Yeah...But hey, we can't all have perfect hair." Ari said laughing. Rachel joined Ari and laughed. There was a knock on the door. Ari gave Rachel another hug and walked into the living room. Rachel fixed her shirt and opened the door. Rachel was stunned.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asked looking around nervously.

"I heard there was a party." The guest 's squeaky voice rang in Rachel's ears.

"No. I'm sorry, but if Mickinzee or Sonic or...well anyone else saw you.." Rachel hoped she would understand. "And...Aren't you only,like twelve?" 

She looked affended and rolled her eyes. "Let me in! I wanna see MY SONIC!" she screamed, pounding the floor with her hammer.

Rachel was trying to calm her down but that didn't help. Rachel did the only thing she could do at this point. Rachel stared at Amy's hammer. It suddenly combusted. It bursted into flames. Amy flipped out and threw it on the road.

"You lit my hammer on fire! That was a Piko Piko hammer! Do you know...." Amy went on and on, to the point where Rachel just wanted to get rid of her. Suddnely out of no where a bolt of lightning flashed and almost struck Amy. Amy screamed and ran down the road, leaving her burnt Piko-Piko hammer behind. 

Rachel was a little baffled but than she saw Olivia, Tails, Ari, Silver, and Knuckles laughing. Olivia winked at Rachel.

"Thank you Liv!" Rachel said smiling. Rachel was about to close the door, when she heard laughing coming from the side of the street. She saw two dark figures walking towards the door. The two figures were laughing hysterically and bumping into each other as they laughed.

The two figures walked into the light. Rachel smiled as she saw Sonic and Mickinzee approach the her. Rachel loved seeing them together, she called their "relationship" Soninzee. Rachel thought they were the cutest couple ever. She got frustrated when Mickinzee denied it, Sonic never said anything.

"And than he said...Oh, hi Rachel." Sonic said but never kept his eyes off Mickinzee, who was still laughing. Mickinzee stopped laughing after several minutes. She looked up at Sonic who awkwardly turned away.

"You guys are adorable!" Rachel blurted out. Mickinzee stopped smiling, her cheecks turning red. Sonic looked at Rachel, eyes wide and cheecks red.

"We're not dating...'' Micinzee mumbled. Sonic looked at Mickinzee, a little hurt. Rachel invited them in after several awkward minutes. Rachel was about to close the door when a hand pushed it open. Rachel peeked outside. She saw Sonic's brother, Manic, along with Shadow, Amy, and Sonic's sister, Sonia. 

Rachel sighed, tired. 

"C'mon in..." Rachel said, unenthusiasticly.