Drunk and Daring

It was an hour into the party and Mickinzee was already drunk, and laughing her ass off. Sonic was holding her up, to make sure she didn't fall on her face. (like last time) Amy was sitting on the couch, keeping a close eye on Sonic. Knuckles was arguing with Silver about who has better hair. Tails was playing are you smarter than a fifth grader with Olivia. Rachel was talking to Ari and Sonia about One Direction, and Shadow was staring at the window as Rouge flirted with him.

Rachel looked around the room, displeased. 

"Okay people! Everyone get in a circle. It's time we play...Truth or Dare." Rachel smiled. Some hesitated, but others were already in a circle. Rachel set a hat of Truth or Dare's on the ground. Everyone, except Rachel, looked a little confused.

"Okay, my party...My rules." She began, "Everyone gives a dare and a truth, and everyone gets a dare and a truth. But if you refuse either one than I get to choose your punishment." Everyone was a little startled by that word,"punishment" especially coming from Rachel.

The cirlce was pretty big, almost like an oval. Silver sat next to Ari and Rouge, Rouge sat next to Silver and Knuckles, Knuckes sat next to Rouge and Rachel, Rachel sat next to Amy and Shadow, Shadow sat next to Micinzee and Sonic, Mickinzee sat next to Shadow and Sonic, and Olivia and Tails sat next to eachother.

Silver  pulled a piece of paper out of the hat. Silver read over it silently and his cheeks turned red. Ari looked over at him.

"What is it?" Ari asked, unsure.

"I-It's umm...well It's...I have to umm...." Silver stuttered, "I have to k-kiss...Amy..." Silver looked like he was going to throw up. Amy sat upright and smiled. Ari was shocked and looked at Rachel.

Silver leaned in to Amy and slowly kissed her on her forehead. Rachel looked disappointed.

"No...Lips Silver. Unless you think you can handle your punishment." Rachel said, sweetly. Silver looked at Amy who puckered up her lips. Silver took a deep breath and Kissed Amy, dryly. Ari pulled him back and snarled at Amy. Amy winked at Silver. Silver wiped off his lips and spat in a trash can.

Everyone laughed,besides Ari and Silver. Next one up was Ari. Ari pulled out a Truth. Ari had a confused look on her face but then she blushed, as if she just understood it.

"What is the weirdest thing you have thought about, during." Ari read out loud, Sonic, Manic, and Knuckles bursted out laughing and Silver looked nervous. Ari thought about it for awhile, which put Silver on edge.

"I'm not afraid of your little games Rachel..." Ari said, bravely. "In fact, the weirdest thing I've ever thought about...during...is Larry Tomlinson." Rachel laughed her ass off and Mickinzee stared in shock. Olivia was laughing so hard she was in tears. Sonia looked confused, as did everyone else. Silver looked down at the ground.

"You were thinking of two dudes...while we were..!" Silver was interupted by Rouge.

"My turn." Rouge pulled out a piece of paper and read it out loud. "You must remove a piece of clothing..." All the guys looked around blushing, Manic nudged Knuckles and winked. Rachel turned cold. Rouge stood up and threw off her shirt. Manic looked disappointed to see Rouge still had a tank top underneath.

"Oh, C'mon!" He mumbled. 

Knuckles reached in the hat and pulled out a slip of paper. It took him awhile to read the whole thing but he read it out loud once he understood it.

"You must french a boy player..."Knuckles said slowly. Knuckles was no stranger to "frenching" he knew exactly what it told him. Rachel got a nose bleed and Sonic scooted back, along with Shadow, Silver, and Manic. Knuckles turned red...well redder.

"I'M NOT GONNA FRENCH A GUY!!!" Knuckles yelled, irritated. Knuckles looked at Rachel, who was trying not to laugh. The girls smiled  at Knuckles.

"SHADOW! SHADOW! SHADOW!" Mickinzee chanted. Shadow looked at her, eyes wide. Mickinzee winked at Shadow and Sonic scooted between them. Knuckles couldn't take it anymore.

"What's the punishment?!" He screamed. Everyone fell silent and Shadow took a deep breath of relief. Rachel looked at Knuckles to see if he was kidding. He wasn't.

"The punishment for not completing a dare,for you...Nothing." Rachel smiled. Everyone looked at her in shock.

"What?!" Mickinzee complained. Rachel glared at her and smiled sweetly.

"Not yet ,at least." Rachel said, Knuckles gulped.

After that everyone was afraid to refuse their dares. Amy jumped off the roof, she didnt get hurt unfortuantly. Tails wore Rouge's bra, Olivia didn't enjoy that,not as much as Tail's did. Rachel told what She and Knuckles do when their alone, nose-bleeds all around. Ari reveled how she use to have a crush on Sonic, Mickinzee growled silently the whole time. Manic kissed Olivia, Tails almost blasted him out of the house. Sonia told her deepest darkest secret (She's afraid of cats) Olivia and Rachel took affense. Shadow wore Mickinzee's skinny jeans, not fun for either on of them. Sonic told them where the rings go, disturbing but Mickinzee thought it was awesome. 

Rachel looked around the room and smiled. She stopped smiling when she realized that the hat held one more slip of paper. She stared at Mickinzee and than back to the paper. A smile grew on her face.

"Mickinzee, your turn." Rachel said sweetly handing her the peice of paper. Mickinzee stopped smiling and took the peice of paper.

"Go skinny-dipping?!" She read out load, Sonic almost fainted and Shadow look towards the ground.

"I'm in baby." Manic said. Mickinzee bopped him in the mouth. Mickinzee breathed in than out. 

"Okay...Let's do this. I've never bailed on a dare in my whole entirely life...and your pervy game isn't going to stop that streak.'' Mickinzee smiled at Rachel. Rachel stood up and opened the back door that led to the pool.

"Have fun." 

Mickinzee walked outside and closed the door behind her. You could see the pool from the back door. Everyone watched as she went around the house and took off her clothes. No-one knew where she was, until they saw her run and flip into the pool. Sonic, Shadow, Manic, Silver, and Knuckles paid close attention. Olivia closed Tails's eyes.  Mickinzee waved at Rachel and Rachel rolled her eyes.

Mickinzee got out of the pool and She sped off to her clothes. Sonic was gonna faint due to blood loss. Shadow and Manic held their noses and Knuckles got slapped by Rachel. Tails removed Olivia's hand and saw Sonic passed out, Knuckles getting chewed out by Rachel, and Shadow was crossing his legs.

Mickinzee walked in, fully clothed, soaking wet, and smiling. 

"What's next?''