Not Waking Up

A/N:OMG, I haven't updated this since June and I feel really bad for not updating XDDDD I just really have writers block here and feel like discontinuing but lemme know in the comments on what I should do XDDDDD if any other people have read this I'm really sorry XDDD

Lancer's P.O.V

Its already been a few months and Heavenly still hasn't come out of her house. I'm starting to get worried as well as Lily and the others, especially Laurance. I decided to go in by a window she forgot to lock, as I went in I looked around, it was quite roomy.....Lancer stop getting off topic your looking for Heavenly!? I decided to look for her as there was a room, and it was Heavenly's. I didn't wanted to open it until I have permission but this is a situation here, I quietly went in as I saw Heavenly leaning against the wall with her knees to her chest as both her arms rested on her knees as her head was down as her arms was covering her face.

I quickly went over to her and whisper-yelled her name but she didn't move. I gently shake her but still nothing. When I stopped shaking her I had her stand up but she only fell to the ground  as it looked like she was barely breathing and her once apricot skin is pale as a ghost. I quickly got her out of the house quickly going to Aphmau if she could help. I quickly knocked on the door as she opened the door she smiled but it soon turned into a frown when she saw me holding Heavenly. "What happened?" she looked at me worriedly as I shook my head quickly "I'll tell you soon we just need to help Heavenly first" "Right! Come on in" she stepped to the side as I went inside and put Heavenly on the couch as Aphmau closed the door and went to see whats up with her.

That's all, I literally have no ideas, and I feel like discontinuing this book, I'm just not interested in Aphmau anymore really.......