Chapter 19

Meredith's P.O.V

               The boys, Jill, Jordyn, and I, walked into the apartment and April and Casey didn't look too happy. 

                  "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO TO JERSEY, AFTER WE TOLD YOU NOT TO?!" Casey exclaimed. Jill laughed nervously and rubbed her shoulder. She winced and pulled away from her shoulder.

                  "WHAT IS THAT PADDING ON YOUR SHOULDER FOR?!" April screeched. Jill pointed it away from the crowd and swallowed nervously. I immediately hid my wrist in my pocket and eyed Jill.

                       "Calm down momzilla. It's nothing." Jill said with an annoyed frown. Raph stomped towards Jill and ripped the padding off of her arm. She jumped and gripped her bicep.

                           "Show me what the hell is on your shoulder, or I'll ask Meredith." He growled. Jill backed away and ran. Raph started chasing her around the apartment and she was faster than him for a good ten minutes. He pinned her to the floor and moved her hand. 

                         "WHY THE HELL DID YA' GET ANOTHAH' TATTOO?!" He screeched.

                          "SHE DID WHAT?!" The group asked furiously. She snarled and kicked Raph off of her. She stood up and growled at him. He crossed his arms and growled right back at her.

                       "What's the tattoo of?" Donnie asked as he looked Jordyn over. She yanked her arm out of his grasp and stepped back.

                       "I'm the only out of the three of us that didn't get inked!" She snapped. All eyes were now on me. I looked at the ground, then I looked up at Mikey.

                          He must've noticed that I was hiding only one of my hands because he yanked it out y pocket and saw the black padding. He removed it and his eyes went wide as he saw my small wrist tattoo.

                         "What is hers about?!" April asked, getting frustrated.

                         "It's a scroll that says 'cowabunga' and then theres a kusherigama chain wrapped around it." He said, obviously shocked. 

                        "Jill, your turn." I said. She sighed and lifted up her T-shirt sleeve. Raph's eyes widened at the sight of it. She ignored the group's gaze as they stepped forward to get a closer look.

                              The tattoo was of Raph holding his sai's and they were on fire. There was fire in the background and the bottom said 'My bad boy'. The group looked at Raph as he gave Jill the worlds smallest smile. She bit her bottom lip and pulled her sleeve down.

                              "What exactly did you guys do in Jersey?" Casey asked as he crossed his arms over his chest. The turtles did the same and they glared at us. Mine and Jill's faces lit up at the memory's and then Jill started telling the crowd about our crazy night.

                                 "Meredith and I were in a karaoke competition and won! We both got a trophy, golden microphones, and one hundred dollars, each! Meredith decided to get a tattoo and when she was the needle, she freaked out and tried to back out of it. I got one right beside her and she got...that." She started as she pointed to my wrist.

                                    "Then, when we left the tattoo parlor, we went back to the stage to see who would be preforming. The announcer asked the two karaoke champions to preform, so we did! We sang Twenty-Two and then we stage dived! That's when the boys showed up...," I trailed off.