Chapter 25

Jill's P.O.V

All eyes were on me. I stood there with Ayame beside me, looking like she had just seen a ghost.

"Who's this?" Leo asked.

"This is Ayame. She's been my friend since kindergarten. She went off to college and we lost contact." I said, stepping away so the group could get a good look at her.

"Hi. I'm Ayame, Ayame Lee." She said shyly. Leo waved and sat back down. "I'm not the only one seeing four giant mutated turtles, am I?" 

"No you're not. Come on, I'll introduce you to the family." I said as I took her wrist and pulled her closer to the group.

"Family? How did they-," She began, but I cut her off.

"Just shut up for ten minutes!" I chuckled. "Okay, this is Michaelangelo. He is the crazy fun dude that likes to party and play video games!" I said.

"What's up dudette? You can call me Mikey, if you want!" He said with joy and excitement.

"This is Donatello. He is the brainiac of the group." I said and pointed to the purple clad turtle.

"I'm Donatello, but you can call me Donnie if you'd like." He said as he shook Ayame's hand. She nodded and sat down beside Leo on the couch.

"This is my big brother, Casey, my best friend A.K.A sister in law, April, and this is my nephew, Jacob." I said as I kissed Jacob's forehead. He giggle and signaled for me to pick him up. I chuckled and picked him up.

"Nice to meet you, Ayame." April said as she waved. Casey did the same and put his arm around April.

"This is Jordyn and Meredith. Jordyn is Donnie's girlfriend and brainiac number two. Meredith is Mikey's girlfriend and the second party animal of the group." I said as I got hugged by Jacob.

"Hey, I'm Meredith, but Mer's cool too!" She said with a big smile.

"Jordyn....Jordyn's fine though." She said flatly. Ayame nodded and looked back at Leo and Raph.

"This is my boyfriend, Raphael. He has a bad temper, so try not to get on his bad side if you can help it." I smirked. He stood up and kissed me. He wrapped an arm around my waist and looked at Ayame.

"I'm not that hard ta' get along with. And you's can call me Raph." He said. She nodded and looked at Leo.

"Last, but not least, Leonardo. He is the leader of the group." He got up and shook Ayame's hand.

"I'm Leonardo, but Leo's cool too. If you don't wanna call me Leo, than Leonardo's okay too!" He babbled like an idiot. Ayame giggled and there was a sparkle shining in both of their eyes.

"Okay Leo. It's nice to meet you." She smiled. Leo blushed and their hands were still gripping one another firmly. I cleared my throat and they both pulled away. Leo rubbed the back of his neck and sat back.

"Well, that's the crew." I said. She smiled and nodded. 

"You guys seem really cool. And I take it I can't tell ayone about you guys?" She asked.

"Correct." Leo said. "So, how did you find Ayame, Jill?"

"That yelling was her. She was getting mugged by Purple Dragons and I helped her out. She kicked ass though." I said with a smile. She laughed and replied.

"You were the one that took most of them out!"

"Well, you were the one who kicked the guy in the balls and broke his nose!" I laughed. We both busted out laughing and we finally stopped after god knows how long.