Chapter 27

Leo's P.O.V

I looked at my younger brother and hugged Jill. 

I thought that he loved her. He always said that he'd do anything to make her smile, he'd always love her, and he'd never hurt her. Looks like Jill was right; you can trust someone with your life one minute, and then the next, they're the one taking it.

"What the heck did you do?!" I asked as I raised my voice.

"Mona did something ta' me and then I woke up in bed with ha'! I don't even know what the hell happened!" He said. I shook my head and sat with Jill on the couch.

Ayame's P.O.V

I looked at Raph and felt my blood come to a boil. I stomped up to him and nailed a well deserved punch right in the beak. He stumbled backwards and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You son of a bitch!" I lunged for him, but had my waist get grabbed and I was pulled back. I turned around and saw Leo holding me back. I hid the blush that appeared on my cheeks as he kept his hands placed on my hips. He walked me over to the couch and sat me down. I hugged Jill and glared at Raph. 

He took a step near the group, but Leo stepped in front of her.

"Stay away from her, Raph." Leo said as he shot his brother a death glare. Raph sighed and stepped backward.

Something wasn't right here...

Donnie's P.O.V

Raph cheated on Jill with Mona Lisa. I find this shocking because he's never even looked at another girl when he was with Jill.

I rubbed Jill's back and looked at Raph.

"Why would you do this?" I asked him calmly.

"I dunno! She looked like Jill one hour, then the next she was her slutty blonde self!" He yelled.

"So you're comparing me to the slutty blonde you cheated on me with?!" Jill asked as tears streamed down her face.

"I would nevah' compare ya' ta' Mona!" He said.

"Well you just did." She said in a whisper. I sighed and hugged her.

I never thought that Raph would hurt her. Not after all they've been through together.

Jordyn's P.O.V

I honetly knew that one of them was going to do something stupid, I just did't think it would be Raph cheating on with Jill.

"What were you thinking Raph?" I asked him in a hostile tone.

"I've aswered this before, I dunno!" He snapped.

"Some fiance you are." I huffed. His eyes glazed over with fear and sadness as I spoke. 

Something's not right about him.

Mikey's P.O.V

"Dude, I thought you loved her." I said as I held Jill in my arms.

"I love her more than anything!" Raph exclaimed and threw his hands in the air out of frustration and anger. Jill kept crying and she held me tightly.

"If you love her then why did you break her heart?" I asked, curious as to what his answer was going to be.

"I wish I knew Mike." He sighed. I shook my head and rubbed Jill's back as she cried into my shoulder.

I looked up to my big brother, but now...that's another story.

Meredith's P.O.V

"You're a dead turtle, Raphael!" I screeched. I lunged for him and took him to the ground. I I gripped the front of his mask and landed two slaps across the face before Mikey yanked me off of him and held me back.