He Remembers (one shot)

This is purely based of the sneak peak for 3x22 where we see that Walter is remembering what happened in space.

Disclaimer: I do not own Scorpion, CBS does.

"But first I need you to tell me something, what happened to me when I was in that rocket?"

"Uh Walt first of all this is not the time, second it's really not my place and third why the hell are you asking me this now?" Happy responded.

"Throughout the day I've just been remembering things that I don't remember happening in real life and now I'm thinking everything from space is coming back, so I need you to tell me everything you know." Walter said.

"Walter I wasn't there." Happy said.

"Maybe not physically but everyone had their comms in." Walter responded.

"Okay fine I heard parts of what happened, but I told you I shouldn't be the one telling you what happened. At one point it was getting so bad that Toby told Paige to talk to you, and she told everyone to take their comms out. So I don't have all the answers for you, she does. But once again this is not the time, you can ask her about it when we get back, now go and make sure everyone is okay." Happy instructed. Walter ran to find Toby. Happy pulled out her phone and dialled Paige's number.

"Hey Paige we might have an issue." Happy said.

"What happened is everyone okay?" She responded.

"Yeah we are all fine this is not case related." Happy told her.

"O-okay what's going on?" Paige asked.

"Look I don't know what happened when Walter was in space, and I don't know what you had to say to him to get him to pull the lever, but he's remembering." Happy said. Paige didn't respond for a few seconds, the blood had drained from her face. "Dineen you still there?"

"Huh, yeah I'm here, thanks for letting me know." Paige said hanging up the phone.

---------------------------------------------

"Oh shit." Paige said under her breath. "Shit, shit, shit." In one way she hoped he never remembered what had happened in space, she knew it would hurt him and after all the progress they had made, it was all going to go down. But she also wanted him to remember, not because she wanted him mad but because she wanted him to know. But he shouldn't find out how she felt before she got a chance to tell him, tell the real non-hypnoxic Walter. She concluded that the second he got back to the garage she would tell him, she would tell him everything. At the time she wasn't aware that she loved him, but she was now. She had to, she loved him, and she can't have him mad at her especially after that dance. The way he looked at her, and the way her heart was melting at his usual un-aware sweet self. She was going to kiss him, and now he may never want to see her again.

--------------------------------------------------------

They opened the door to the garage and the first person he saw was her. Had she been waiting for him, why was she looking at him like he hates her?

"Walter we need to talk. Now." She said pulling him up the stairs into the loft.

"I-is everything all right?" Walter asked.

"No, I uh well Happy called me and said that you were starting to remember what happened in space, and I just needed to tell you before you remembered all of it." She responded.

"Paige, wait." He said.

"Huh?"

"I think I remember everything. All the pieces are fitting together. But I just need to ask you one thing." He said.

Oh no here it comes she thought to herself.

"Did you mean it? I mean obviously you were with Tim at the time, but I don't take you for someone who throws those words around. So when you said you loved me and we could be together forever, did you mean it?"

"Walter this is going to be really hard to explain so you might want to sit down." She said and he slowly backed down and sat, she followed and sat a few inches away from him. "So, yes I was with Tim at the time, and I did stay with him for a while, as you know. But the reason I stayed with him was because when you said those words to me I-I was so shocked. I didn't think I would ever hear you say that. And at the time I was trying to bury my feelings for you, but then y-you told me you loved me and I thought that maybe this would be the only chance I could ever tell you that I love you too Walter, and yes I stayed with Tim but I stayed with him because I was scared and my feelings for you are so intense and I've never dealt with feelings like this before. So it was easier to stay with a man that I didn't love, that I would never love so I wouldn't get hurt. But Walter when I told you I loved you, I didn't just say it to bring you home." Paige said, as Walter's eyes opened.

"Y-you didn't?" He managed to say.

"No Walter I didn't, and I do, I do love you Walter. I love you more than I have ever loved any man in my life. And oh gosh I've been waiting so frickin long to say that." Paige said with tears in her eyes.

Walter closed his eyes and smiled. "I love you too Paige, more than you could ever imagine. And at first when I remembered, I was mad and then I realized it was so nice to hear you say those words." He said. She leaned onto his shoulder and some tears fell from her face. "Hey why are you crying?"

"I'm so relieved that you don't hate me." She said.

"Why would I hate you?" He asked.

"Because I told you I love you and I stayed with Tim for months after." She responded quietly.

"Paige you were just scared, and if I recall correctly I was scared for two years." He said smiling. "And for the record, nothing you could do could make me hate you. I mean how could I hate the love of my life?"

"Oh Walter, I love you so much."

"I know I love you too." He said kissing the top of her head. "Oh actually I have a very important question to ask you."

"Hmm?" She said still buried in his chest.

"Well see I was wondering, I mean it doesn't really matter since we're both going to be there anyways, but I was wondering if you would come w-with me to the wedding?" Walter asked timidly.

Paige sat up, smiled and him and cupped his face. "It would be my honour to come as your date." She said and they both grinned.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really." She said looking into his eyes. Finally after a few moments of staring, he slowly leaned in and kissed her with so much love. Pulling away Paige said, "I think we have a bachelor/bachelorette party to get to."

"Hmm. I know just a few more minutes." Walter said.

"Walter, everyone is waiting. As much as I would love to ditch I really don't think we can. Plus don't you want to see the bus I rented." She said standing up and reaching her hand out. He looked up, smiled and took it. They had never been happier.

The end. Hope you like it. Also I really don't think this is what's going to happen. I mean knowing the writers when he remembers it's gonna come with quite a bit of angst. Anyways until my next fic.