eleven

hoseok's pov
"hoseok!" the girl exclaimed brightly, jumping onto me. her legs wrapped around my waist, her arms perfectly wrapped around my neck. as she leaned closer to me, kissing me a kiss. i smiled and gladly returned the kiss.

she broke the kiss and looked deeply into my eyes, before giving them a quick peck. "your eyes are so beautiful." she complimented. "well, you're beautiful." i smiled. then she pecked me on the lips.

and i remember that was our first anniversary together. that's why we were so happy.

but soon, i started getting bored. bored of her. of our relationship. so i started to get more distant. to the point where i actually stopped texting or calling her. while all the time, she has been doing that.

i was avoiding her.

i went to the club, and got hooked up with some girl, thinking that it was her.

i told myself that the girl was going to be a one night stand. but little did i know, i lied to myself too.

soon, i find myself attached to the new girl. and soon, i find myself loving the new girl more than her. soo ri.

images on my mind, replaying the kisses i had with the other girl, horrified me. but they couldn't stop playing in my mind.

---

"hoseok! hoseok!" a familiar voice woke me up. i jolted up, looking around, as sweat fell from my face. "are you okay?" my mother looked at me worriedly. i faked a smile and gave her a nod. "breakfast's ready." she informed, before walking out of the room.

i let out a sigh of relief, lying back down on my bed again. then i remembered about my dream. i ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. why did i dream of that?

my phone rang. i frowned slightly. who would text me this early in the morning?

i checked my phone and it was eunmi. i felt my heart at relief, just by seeing her name on my phone. look at all those effects she has done to me.

eunmi
are you awake?

me
yeah.
what's up?

eunmi
nothing. i just couldn't sleep at all.
last night.

me
why's that?

eunmi
idk.
would it be wrong if i said that
i was thinking of you?

i smiled at the text. damn it.

me
i mean, couldn't help it. i'm hot.
(;

eunmi
i wish you could see me roll my eyes.
anyways.
i'm bored.
wanna hang today?

me
yeah.
of course.
why not?
(:
what are we going to do?

eunmi
let's just go to the park.
and chill
or something?

me
i'll pick you up at 4pm

eunmi
yeah okay (: