Sunday Surprise

The next day, I woke up with probably the biggest headache ever. My vision was blurry, I had rub them a few times to adjust. But I'm sure I was the only one who got enough sleep, I have no idea why I slept so late. I must've missed out on a lot. I checked my phone, as always.. and see my phone blown up with Shawn's notifications. Turns out he had an #AskShawn last night on twitter. I was skimming through the tweets, and looked at the last thing he posted.

"@ShawnnMendes: So, I finally know where in Cali im moving to.. San Diego! :) it's wonderful there"

"@ShawnnMendes: "@mcssjn: where in San Diego!?" Close to La Jolla! That's all I'm gonna say 😉"

I felt my heart racing, I tried my best holding back my screams. My hands were shaking, I've never had this feeling before. Shawn Mendes, the boy I've been obsessed about, moving to my city. I flipped over about to tell Austin about it, and turns out he wasn't there. I threw the blankets off of me, and jumped out of bed. I still felt a little nauseous, so I walked slowly to Melissa's room on my phone. I opened the door really quickly, and screamed "SHAWN'S MOV-" Melissa was in bed, and so was Austin. They were both naked, cuddling. Austin woke up and looked up at me, and looked back at Melissa.

"No, no Allison"

"How could you?" I was shaking my head, backing up slowly out of the room.

"Allison! I'm sorry! Wait!"

I ran back to my room, and shut the door behind me. I plopped myself right in front of the door, so no one could come in. There were no locks, I buried my face to my legs and starting crying. I was getting hot, and my tears were dripping to my feet. How could Austin do this to me? How could Melissa? I pushed my hair out of my face, and put my hair in a messy ponytail. I didn't know what to do. I heard foot steeps coming to my room, and I quickly got up to hold the doorknob from twisting open.

"Allison!" Austin said while knocking,

"Alli baby, please open up I can explain!" He tried opening the door, of course he was stronger than me. I looked around and put a chair in front of the door holding the door. I sat on my bed, while Austin was screaming sorry for about 2 minutes. I wiped my tears away, and screamed "YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN HOOKING UP WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BESTFRIEND ASSHOLE, GO AWAY!"

The knocking stopped, and I'm sure Austin walked away. After that I grabbed all my clothes and packed my bags. I just sprayed some perfume on, and brushed my teeth in the bathroom. I slipped on a beanie, a hoodie, and put some uggs on. I didn't care who tried to stop me, I barged out the house ignoring everyone. Logan tried to stop me, I nudged his hand away. I walked fast into my car, and closed the door. I started to cry more. Logan and Serena followed me, and they made it in the car before I could lock it. "Leave me alone, please! Please get out!" I said quietly, my voice was shaking.

"No we're not leaving this car, what's wrong?!" Serena asked comforting me.

I didn't tell her, "Well I'm going back home, you guys need to get out"

"I'm not leaving" Serena stated "I'm not either" Logan agreed. They pissed me off a little more, but I didn't care I started the car and tried to drive off. But I couldn't, the car wouldn't move. I was confused, I came out the car and checked the car. There was 5 nails in the front right tire. "What the fuck!? Why did you guys do this!?" I was heated.

"It wasn't us I swear!"

"Then who the hell did this!?" I checked the boys car, and there was also 5 nails in their front tire. Great, my boyfriend slept with my bestfriend and I can't leave this fucking cabin.