Read This Chapter *^*

If you liked Brightheart's Revenge, please go check out a few of my other stories :D

The Tribe of Rotting Skulls is coming to an end and there'll be a lot of death and adventure. Check it out as they're time comes to an end, no thanks to StarClan.
Read as Venom tries to fight his territory back, to keep his Tribe alive and to keep the evil from dying.

Now, I know most of the chapters suck dick but hey, that was from a while ago XDXDXD I always tell them to skip chapters, just so you can actually get into the good ones... even though they aren't so great, but they are better then the first few.
Please guys, I work real hard on The Tribe of Rotting Skulls and I'd really appreciate it if you read it :3 c': (No Mercy for Enemies)

Also, I have a new book: BloodClan's Hunger Games! I think the title sums it up...

P_A83 out!

----------------------

Hallo again guys! It's June 17th for this update... 

I now have Reedstar's Selfishness out and the death is coming more than ever. Reedstar is the most selfish cat you'd ever meet. Nightmares turn into reality and the three Clans - SpiritClan, LightClan and DarkClan - are forced to become one to try to survive in the zombie apocolypse. 

Will he snap out of his selfish ways or drown in the blood of the ones he pushed into the crowd to save himself?

P_A83 out!