Chapter 1

Dear diary,

Today, just like everyday, i woke up worrying.. what will i say when i see him? should i say hi? should i smile? what should i do with my hair? will he like my new perfume? will it remind him of stuff just like it reminds me? will he remember our memor... oh wait.. i just remembered.. im not the one he likes, its her. he likes her andthats it. but i still couldnt admit that to myself, honestly there was and kinda still is a small part of me that says maybe its you but hes confused or maybe hes reffering to her as you but he doesnt want you to know. but i know that thats not true. im trying my best to make those thoughts go away but they never do and its killing me.

Everytime he writes or talks about her, i die from the inside. he gave me so much hope, he made me believe that i was the one for him and that we would be perfect together, he made me believe that he loved me. everyday he would tell me how beautiful and cute i was and how one day he would marry me and how he was a prince and hes waiting for his princess, which was me, and everything was just perfect.

Until that day, that day... 18-12-2013 was probably the worst day of my life, my whole world turned around, it was the day he told me about her, he went on and on about how beautiful she was and how he wants her badly and how much he liked her... well loved her.