Chapter 2

Dear diary,

a month has passed since he told me about her, they say a month but to me it feels like a lifetime. I'm hurt, I'm broken. no one seems to know how i feel, no one understands what it feels like having very high expectations from someone.. that someone, then know that all the things he said were lies. everything.

The worst part is, i have to pretend that I'm okay when he tells me about her and about how beautiful she is, i have to pretend its not killing me from the inside, i have to pretend its not breaking me, every single part of me.. or whats left of me. even worse, i have to help him get her, he wants me to help him get her. how will i do that? what if it works? what if they end up together? what will happen to me? where will that leave me? i cant picture them being together, the thought alone brings tears to my eyes... what will happen if i see it? what will happen then? would i still have that small hope of us being together or will it just finally stop haunting me?

I just wish someone would know exactly what it feels like, i wish someone would just comfort me and tell me that everything will be okay and that's hes no good for me.. however, even if they say it, i don't think it will help, the high expectations i had from him were too good to be easily broken. and that's the trap.