Chapter 3

Dear diary,

Today was one of the days, one of those days that felt like hell. i couldn't stop thinking about him. i kept listening to "our songs" and remembering every memory they had. i couldn't stop crying. i want him badly, but he wants her. we used to talk everyday, day and night. our conversations never ended. we would talk about anything just to keep the conversation going. now, we don't talk at all, nothing. everything was gone.

Like an idiot, i decided to read our old chats today and... do i really have to say what happened?

i read everything. it took me about an hour and a half but it was worth it. i literally relived everything. all the cuddling, all the sweet talk, everytime he would tease me then tell me he was kidding... everything! however, when i reached the part where he told me about her, i felt like it was the first time i read what he said. i literally gasped and then i let it all out by crying and shouting.

i read that part over and over and over and over again, i couldn't stop. then of course to my luck, one of "our" songs, the one that has a lot of memories in, started playing. i couldn't breathe. i literally think that if my friend didn't call me, i would be dead now.

i dont even know why im doing this! while im sitting here, crying my eyes out, remembering everything we did, hes probably sitting home smiling, laughing, talking to her, stalking her, making new memories with her.

if only he would know how much i love'd' him.