Chapter 6

~*~*~

hey guys! im so sorry i didnt uptade you in like a week but i was so busy..

you'll know why in this chapter..

it wont happen again, i promise, xoxo

~*~*~

Dear diary,

this week has been a living hell.

to start with, im really really sick and it sucks.

plus, a very close family member died.

lastly, him.

I skipped a whole week of school and he didnt ask about me, not once.

usually i would just say that maybe he didnt notice i wasnt there because he doesnt see me? but guess what? hes in the same bus as i am since we live next to each other; so every morning we would sit next to each other... didnt notice.. hmm.

having all this pressure on me is just so much! and hes not making it better! hes making it way worse.

i know i always say im over him, and yes i am, but honestly it hurts.

it hurts to remember the person he was and the person hes become now. it makes no sense! he was NOTHING,and i mean nothing, like this.

it hurts to remember that he was the only person that understood me, when i was mad or sad he would come over, and if he couldnt come over he would comfort me by telling me that everything would be okay and he would always make me feel better.

if i skipped school for just a day, he would ask about me while hes at school just to know whats up and why im not there.

he was always so nice and so caring, he was never like this.

what changed him?

why do people change?

why does it hurt so much when they change?

maybe its because you think that they'll never leave you and that theyre perfect for you, well thats what i thought, but unfortunately i got my hopes too high from that person, that in just a few days, all my hopes were gone. everything that i feared would happen, happened; but happened so fast that i couldnt believe it.

i still dont.

i cant believe he didnt ask about me, what happened to the guy i knew?

where did the sweet, kind, caring, loving guy go?

is he ever going to come back?