Chapter 4

Dear diary,

The thing i hate most about all of this, is that his house is right next to mine.

when we were "friends", he would come over everyday. we would sit and talk for hours and hours, so everytime i enter the room we used to sit in, well i die a little.i cant shake the memories of us out of my head. there are too many.

one of the days that i would never forget is the day he came over with a couple of my other friends, but the weather was really bad, it was starting to snow, so my other friends couldn't stay for long, but he stayed because he would walk home. so since it was my birthday he said he would be nice to me, and he did what he said, he was extra nice to me. when my other friends left, it was just him and I.

that day was the first day we "cuddled".

when my other friends left, he sat next to me and he put his hand around my neck, he put a really cute song, and when i tried to use my phone he would take the phone away from me. minutes passed and we just sat in silence with his hand still around my neck, then he was like "im tired, i need a shoulder." then he pulled himself up and he put his head on my shoulder. he started singing songs to me and i was literally in lala land. after we were done with the songs stuff, we started talking, we stayed in the same position but my head was on his, he told me so much about himself, he told me about the girls he dated, he told me he didn't really like them, he just did it because all the guys in his school had a "girl", he told me that he thinks he loves a girl now, when i asked him who she was he just looked at me, smiled, then changed the subject.

will the memories ever stop haunting me?