Gregg and Mae

I woke up in my bed...man, its good to be home... I thought as I remember the events from the night before, my mom and dad forgetting to pick me up...almost getting arrested...almost. And the scary walk back her, back to possum springs...back home. I lay in bed just thinking when I hear my mom yell from downstairs, "SWEETIE? ARE YOU UP YET?". "UMMMM YEAH MOM!!!" I holler back. I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to find my mom reading a book, "hey mom." I say as she lays her book down and looks up at me. "Hey sweetie, how does it feel to be back?" She says and I just shrug, "I dunno....good?" I say even though it turns out to be more of a question. "Well y'know all your old friends are still here?" She asks, whoa! There still here? Gregg? Bea? Angus? There all still here? After all this time? Wow... "Really? All of them?" I ask and she nods, "yes, Gregg now works at the snack falcon, Bea is at the ol' pickaxe and Angus....he works at the outpost too...I think." She says , hmmmm the snack falcon...I remember that place, I think. "Thanks mom! I think Imma run down to the snack falcon!" I say as I start running out the door, "ok, bye sweetie..." My mom says but I barely hear her.

            •••••At The Snalcon•••••

I walk in and see Gregg half asleep on the counter...hmmmmmm bet I could scare him? I think, then I slowly creep up on him, "GREGG!!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs, he flies up with his eyes wide open, "AHHHHHHHHG!" he yells. His eyes land on me, "oh my god Mae! You scared the cr- wait...Mae???? MAE!!! YOUR BACK!! AUUUHHHHGGGG" He yell just as loud. "auuuhhhhhgggg" I say not yell, but say. "Wait...weren't you at school???" He questions. "Yeah decided it wasn't for me, so I came back..." I say, "back? Back for...good?" I nod and he yells again. "Hey! Wanna go do something fun???" He asks, "yeah! But your at work!" I say. "So? I ditch all the time!" He says in a convincing voice. "Ok! What do you wanna do?" I ask, he leans over the counter and I follow him, he whispers in my ear, "crimes.", "crimes?" I repeat as a question. "Crimes" he says in a determined voice, I nod, "crimes". He jumps up and over the counter, grabs my hand and pulls me out of the store yelling, "AAAUUUUHHHHHHGGGGG!!!!"

__A/N__
Heyyyyyyy!!! Sorry it tookkkkk sooooooo longggggg!!! Tell me if you want the "crimes"!!!!!!