Lil ol' Mae

I was fallimg asleep when I heard a chirp outside.

I groaned and sat up in my bed and looked over to the window to see a small red bird.

I laid back down and closed my eyes once more, sleep started infecting me when I heard something hit the glass.

I shot up, my eyes darted to the window. Thats when I noticed the bird was gone. I shrugged and and slowly lowered myself onto my bed.

______________

I giggled as I read the new messages on my computer

Greggory: Hey mae! How are you this lovely morning? Great day to come visit your bored friend down at the Snalcon! Well hope to see you
                               Sincerly, Greggory

Bea: hey mae. Im at work if you wanna stop by...could use some help putting up with the people in this town...
                                  -bea

I sighed. Not today. Im to....out if it to go anywhere...but i needed to come up with a excuse.

Mae: oh uh hey guys....noylt feeling right today. So sorry.
                        Much love, Mae Borowski

I clicked send and closed my laptop and crawled into bed. I sank into my pillow feeling almost woozy but I knew I needed to sleep at least a couple more hours.

Then when i wake up I can get coffee, eat some food, shower maybe, and even visit someone...but right now I needed sleep.

I slowly slipped into unconsciousness while a bird was chipping outside my window.

______________

A/N ok im so sorry this is such garbage...but i needed to post and im running out of ideas, i need your help. Maybe you guys could come up with conspiracys. Also i wanted to know if i did a contest would anyone participate? COMMENT PLEASE YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING