Mae x Gregg

A/N so this has nothing to do with the last part or anything and in this Gregg was never dating Angus just so theres not that awful heartbreak....also Gregg and Mae are already dating, ok so enjoy! ❤
_____________________

I heard a car horn explode through the early morning air, I rolled over and fell out of bed hitting my head on the cold hard wooden floor, "oof" I grunt as the headache instantly kicked in.

I slowly get up and turn on my computer, as soon as I see the donut wolf on my screen I feel a small smile crawl on my face.

I looked over too see everyone but Angus texted me. Hmm let's see what Bea is up to! I clicked on the little message icon and the message popped up,

Hey Mae, I'm at work...you know where. Just stop by if you wanna hang
                                                              -Bea
Ok so Bea is at work sooooo um what's greggy up to? I wonder as I drag my mouse over to the text bubble by his name and it read,
Heyyyyy Mae!!!!!! What's up!!! I'm at the snalcon today come hang out Imma be boreddddddd. Love ya, Greggory.

I felt my face heat up a little bit. Ok hmmm hang with Bea or Gregg? Bea or Gregg? Bea or Gregg? Ahhh this is difficult!!!

"MMOOMMM!!!!!!" I yell as I throw myself downstairs and into the kitchen, "mom!" I say again. "Mmm yes sweetie?" She says turning around from the coffee pot to face me. "Can I have a cup?" I ask as she nods, "will you grab the creamer and sugar for me?" She requested and I walked over to the fridge and opened it. "Which one..there's like, a bazillion flavors!" I say sarcastically throwing my arms up, "um how about the French vanilla one?" She asked. I nodded my head and grabbed the French vanilla creamer, "here mom." I say as I hand it to her, she pours two cups of coffee, adds creamer, then she added sugar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pweaseeeeee Gregaweeeee???" I pleaded as Gregg walked around the store restocking the shelves. "No Mae!" He said laughing a bit.
"But whyyyyyyyy?" I asked, "because last time we hung out I almost lost my job!" He said putting his hands above his head.

"So?!?" I said. He looked at me, "Mae...I can't buy you things if I don't have a job." He said, staring straight into my eyes, he was several inches away from me.

"You don't need to buy me anything! I wanna send time with youuuuuu!" I continued to complain.

"If I give you a kiss will you stop whining?" He asked. I stroked my chin thinking. I shrugged, "I dunno maybe." He rolled his eyes playfully and walked up to me.

Gregg and I have only kissed a few times, but its not because we didn't want to, it was just that....well, I don't know, we just...don't.

He stood directly in front of me, placed his hand on my neck, and smash out lips together. He broke the kiss 20 seconds in.

"I still think Imma complain" I said nodding my head. He rolled his eyes playfully once more, then he pecked my cheek and continued working.

I sat there and we talked about random stuff, and that's how the past dew days have been. I'm not complaining...surprisingly, but I enjoy hanging out with Gregg...

I love him.

___________________

Hey lovelys! Sry this is a crappy chapter, just wanted to add a quick filler!!! I've been grounded so I couldn't update!!! And don't die on me comment/vote I'm runnin' low on ideas! Comment ships/ship names/scenes/anything! Alright I'll try to be more active! Love u guys!
~❤~
                                            -Bre