Chapter 9

I'M SORRY !!!!!!!!!!! D':

Hey guys, listen I'm sorry can you guys ever forgive me?! I been in a really bad mood and I am really really sorry and to make it up to you guys I give you

CHAPTER9!!!!!

Enjoy~ :)

________________________________________________________________________

I tern around to see my ex - boyfriend "Mike?!" I said "hey Emma, your still looking beautiful as always" gross! I broke up with Mike for a reason he was bad, bossy, and a whole lot over protected he wouldn't let me go near Chris for a week "What.do.you.want?" I glared at him "what? can't a old friend say hi or..." he grabed my hands "Emma, please take me back! I'm sorry I-I was mean and such a jerk I promise you that I can change!"

"no Mike I'm perfectly happy without you"

"yeah right, a pretty girl like you probably doesn't even have a boyfriend yet?"

"excuse me! but, I do have a boyfriend!"

"oh yeah! whats his name?"

"why do you care?!" he got quiet and then finally answered "because, I love you too much to see you with some other guy, Emma" I can tell he was telling the truth, he really ment everything he said? What am I thinking?! I'm with Jeff now I can't cheat on him! it will just brake his heart again ".....I'm sorry Mike, but, I love my new boyfriend so much" he let go of my hands, and I went back looking for Jennifer.

Jeff's POV

there was really nothing to do so I thought I should go back to the mansion and just hang out with BEN and the guys

~time skip~

"Jeff! your home!" sally said running up to me giving me a hug "Jeff, can you play with me?" I picked her up and looked around to see if anyone was around "is anyone here?"

"nope. Slendy's out hunting, BEN is playing video games in his room, and everyone else is doing something"

"okay, soo what kind of game do you want to play?" it tolk her a while to think and then a smile formed on her face. ah oh. "lets play t-party, dress up!" I looked at her for a second and then nodded.

I slowly tolk her up stairs to her room and closed the door locking it.

BEN's POV

I was playing video games in my room and got bored I got up from the floor and left my room "man, they weren't kidding when they said it's not good playing video games for an hour" I said stretching and rubbing my eyes. I herd sally talking to somebody in her room "one cup or two cups misses.J?" she said,I went over to her door and tryed opening it, her door was locked "um? sally, can I come in?" I herd a loud thud sound as if somebody was rushing, I kicked open the door to see jeff.

his hair was in pigtails, he had makeup and bows in his hair, and he was wearing a dress! "j-jeff! hahahahaha!" I broke in to laughter and fell on the floor laughing my lungs out

*crash*

I stop laughing when I herd glass brake, I looked in Sally's room to make sure jeff didn't brake anything, he didn't, I got up from the floor and looked at sally "sally" I said "stay here and lock your door " sally nodded, jeff and I went down stairs to see broken piece of glass on the floor

"ahh!" I scramed and next thing you know it, every thing was a blacked out blur.

-to be countie

________________________________________________________________________

I wonder who it is? I wonder what happened to BEN, jeff, and sally? who's the person that broke in to the mansion? stay toon