Chapter 22

Sirens can be heard coming from different areas of the neighborhood.
The neighbors walk out or some slightly peeking through their windows to see what was going on.
I laid faint on the floor, I was still able to hear everything that was going around me but...I couldn't move.
"Do you know what might of happened?" I heard someone say
"N-no I was, upst-stairs and then I heard her scream..."
"I see...has she ever had any passed medical problems like this before?"
"U-um...not that I know of any"
"I see..." I hear someone move around and clear their throat "the ambulance will be here in a couple of minutes...ma'm, we understand what your going through at the moment is a little rough but...please be strong...we'll try to find her soon...'
There was no reply, no sound other then the police sirens that were left on and the ambulance that didn't sound to far away, everything sounds like nit's fading though...there are faint cries but then soon I can't hear anything.
___________________________
Short chpt, probably not even that good either. I'm trying here, I haven't written or updated this for awhile, I'm not really confident in my writing anymore, but this is the best I got.

Vote, comment, follow(or don't :/)